eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello, I will introduce myself to you all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AztaryahGypsyWonders

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:51 am    Post subject: Hello, I will introduce myself to you all. Reply with quote

It took a few days before I decided to post this, I did not know what each category in the forum was for but I did some reading first. If I post in a wrong area please let me know, I do not mean to I am still figuring this forum out.

Introduce myself. My name is Aztaryah pronounced like Aster-rye-yah, kind of tricky to say, everyone gets my name wrong. Laughing

I sell gift items, mostly jewelry, scarves, and accessory that are handmade by me. Things for girls and women. My shop is a fashion accessory store. I have sold other places like Bonanza and Blue Jay (had to spell it like blue instead of blu or my post cuts off for some reason?) I also tried some other places and did not like them but to sell is in my blood line so I have been doing that since I was 18. A long time.

Take a look and check out my store. I think everything is okay the way I set up? I look forward to fun times here and talking with you all. Forgive me if I do not make sense sometime, English is a second language to me. I am very good at speaking and writing it but I sometimes sound silly with my words so I am sorry. Nice to meet you all. Also I mean no offense for using the name Gypsy to any culture of people, I use it to describe my fashion styles and jewelry.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I think your wish kits are cute and would make great gag gifts or stocking stuffers.

I have a suggestion: In your sentence about the gift bag, I think you need to say Color of gift bag varies, otherwise some dummy might think the jewelry color may vary. Some real idiots shop online.
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Your shop looks pretty good. I hope you do well here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the forums. There is a lot of very knowledgeable people that have been on eC for quite some time and freely share their knowledge and expertise.

Once again, Welcome.
varietyConnections

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to ecrater!!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! You have some beautiful jewelry and great prices! Usually jewelry is hard to sell online but I think you'll do just fine when you get a large amount of items in your shop. Your pieces are unique, especially the little charm bottles and everything is sparkly, females like sparkly things. Oh, and I think your English is fine, you must have been speaking it for a long time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: