eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Disable selling in UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jensemporium

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:12 am    Post subject: Disable selling in UK Reply with quote

I want to stop selling in UK so how do I disable/close my UK store.
Thanks for you help.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there are some topic about the issue. I don't remember where. Please check the forum or wait for other member to get the answer.

PD
Like I said in the Suggestion area. eCrater needs to make the UK and AU stores option just "click on/off" button.
jensemporium

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
I know there are some topic about the issue. I don't remember where. Please check the forum or wait for other member to get the answer.

PD
Like I said in the Suggestion area. eCrater needs to make the UK and AU stores option just "click on/off" button.

Thanks for the response. I did find the post that tells one how to do it. However one of the 2 steps is to click on: "Do not auto convert prices in other currencies". I did do that but am now wondering how that affects my selling/shipping to anyone in Canada.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't affect Canada because we here at ecrater don't do any currency conversions for Canada. If a conversion is needed, it is done at PP or Stripe, but if you only have a US store the Canadians will only see and purchase at US prices (just be sure your Canadian shipping is set up right). Same with Norway, Germany, etc. and if you don't have a UK or AUS store but will ship to them and the other countries, they will see all prices including shipping in US dollars. They pay for their goods and you get your money in US dollars, just like we did long before we had the UK and US stores. We still sold worldwide. What is nice with having the two other stores, you still pick up sellers from all over, including at times right from here in the US (which is not a problem although some seem to think it is and they cancel the order for some reason!)

As long as you are willing to ship internationally, it does pay to have the UK and AUS stores open as they can bring in business.
jensemporium

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the input.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: