eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

USPS Not Overriding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taylorfamilygifts

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject: USPS Not Overriding Reply with quote

I just selected USPS in option because I was using the weight matrix and I just tried to test it and put in a zip code but its still showing my weight matrix pricing. How can I fix this? Also how does the usps work when someone orders multiple items that have different weights?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
pickychicky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you enter the weight of item packages for USPS to calculate prices on? If not, then the system will fall back on the matrix option you have selected. Also, when using USPS calculated shipping, the eCrater system now requires you to have one of the other options selected (Free Shipping, Flat Rate, or Weight Matrix) in order to complete a listing. This is what it will fall back on when the USPS system is down. So don't delete your matrix info (if you haven't already).
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: