eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Ecrater app to sell on facebook?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dellarobbia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Ecrater app to sell on facebook? Reply with quote

Is there an eCrater app to sell on Facebook all of the products on our ecrater stores? Rolling Eyes
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a facebook page, there is a call to action button that you can set so that it says SHOP NOW. If you add the link to your home page, people can go right to your store and see your items. You can look on mine if you wish to see what it looks like. It is near the top right under the baby.
www.facebook.com/lastade
dellarobbia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastade-designs wrote:
If you have a facebook page, there is a call to action button that you can set so that it says SHOP NOW. If you add the link to your home page, people can go right to your store and see your items. You can look on mine if you wish to see what it looks like. It is near the top right under the baby.
www.facebook.com/lastade

AWESOME THANKS SO MUCH!! Just did! Very Happy Idea

I though would love to be able to post all of my items for sale on my page facebook (as some app do) ....if anyone knows how Smile
dellarobbia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastade-designs wrote:
www.facebook.com/lastade

I also just liked your page too! Smile

www.facebook.com/dellarobbia
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know about that Lastade. How do you get it to connect to your store? Will it only connect to 1 store? I have 5 here.
dellarobbiashop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat wrote:
I didn't know about that Lastade. How do you get it to connect to your store? Will it only connect to 1 store? I have 5 here.

You have to click on the "call to action" button. Yes, I think so.. it's possible to connect only one link, sorry. You might need to create one Facebook page for every store you have.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even get a second FB page. How do you get one per store? Ergo I don't use fB for business. I don't want to bug my friends with my store listings.
dellarobbiashop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
I can't even get a second FB page. How do you get one per store? Ergo I don't use fB for business. I don't want to bug my friends with my store listings.

I am not bugging any friends either... In fact I have no friends on that FB account that I use for my pages. And I have 2.
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks dellarobbia Very Happy I didn't know that was there. It was easy to set up too!
universalcomputers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to remember that Facebook tried this a long time ago. Alot of retailers tried facebook and then shut it down. The reason was that they werent getting any sales from Facebook. They were quoting facebook as being, as a bar where everyone gathered around and just asked for water.

Facebook knows they failed big time by trying to be another Ebay or Amazon, thats why they bought Thefind.com and just like everyone else, they stole one of the last free shopping comparision sites, and those a-xxx's turned it into a paid site now.

Facebook doesnt really bring in any sales, its a communications portale. Just like the other seller said "i dont use facebook for business...i just use it for friends."
universalcomputers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ecwid.com/facebook-commerce

might want to take a look at this. it turns your page into an online store.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat wrote:

On your home page you should have some lists on the left side. One list says pages. You should see "Create Page." I believe this is where you could make a business page for each store. I have not tried it as I have just my one page for business "LaStade Designs." On my page I have my call to action linked to my Ecrater page because that is where I would like people to buy my patterns from. I do sell my items on several sites besides eCrater and I mostly posts things about knitting and crocheting on my business page. If someone wants to buy something they probably are smart enough if they follow me and know about what I do, to click on the shop now button. I use my page to promote me "La Stade!"
Very Happy
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a business page with followers and got one ecrater sale through the page, but I don't want to inundate my friends on my personal page or my business page with lots of listings. However I have been able to SHARE posts from eCRATER's FB page that have gotten some notice in a good way.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have pages also but don't post on them. I use FB to keep up with people. I thought you were talking about a separate FB account.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my original page which is how I keep up with my friends then added the other page when FB started letting people make pages. It can be used as an Ecrater store if you post just links to your store. Only friends that like your page see your posts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: