eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tgbonline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Hello :) Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I just discovered this web site about 3 hours ago. I cant believe how awesome it is! It has all the options you need to a successful home based business!!!

I want to thank eCrater for their great web site! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lowcostcoingradingservice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Hi TGBonline Reply with quote

Very Happy It is a pleasure to see you here with us!

I think this site is going to take off big time as well.
If you take the time to look at all the categories and how many items are on each with Ecrater, you are going to find there are more items on there than most free sites. I really feel if we all put our minds to it, that Ecrater could definitely be serious competition with the 'big' sites. This site shadows off from Google and Froogle which gives all of us even more opportunities since Google is the #1 search engine.

I wish you and yours the best and am so glad to see you here.

Thanks,
LOW COST STORE
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
KDBOOKS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater! You have such cute birdhouses! I would encourage you to feature them on your home page more. Maybe break them up into more categories so you can have more featured categories along the bottom of your home page. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: