eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello everyone !!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PersonalizedPrintz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: Hello everyone !! Reply with quote

Hello everyone my names Kurt,
I'm from sunny old scotland UK, My Ecrater store is up and running I specialize in autographed photos, I have over 1,000 photos to add from all different celebrities. I can also make personalized greetings cards too (so give me a shout if you need anything) which I might add to the store at some point later on in the year, Please feel free to have a browse through my store www.personalizedprintz.ecrater.co.uk I'm still waiting on the global editior fixing the prices ect...

Have a nice day Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to eCRATER.

In your about page you state that all items are repros and are so stated on the item page. I looked at a bunch and nowhere do you state that they are repros. This can get you in a heap of trouble. Not all that many people read the about page.

Your price range that I saw was 5.99 pounds to 47.99 pounds. Why is one repro worth so much more than another?
PersonalizedPrintz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Im still trying to get used to using the global editor tool and waiting on them changing you the prices to 5.99, I'm also trying to figure out a way to add to item descriptions all at the same time instead of doing it one at a time. With repros u can't really tell the difference between a repro and a original, I try to keep my prices reasonable and charge 5.99 per signature not per photo. Hopefully everything will be sorted by the end of this week.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool, ecrater needs more.

Welcome to Ecrater, (it is so cool and the most freedom).
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PersonalizedPrintz wrote:
Hi Im still trying to get used to using the global editor tool and waiting on them changing you the prices to 5.99, I'm also trying to figure out a way to add to item descriptions all at the same time instead of doing it one at a time. With repros u can't really tell the difference between a repro and a original, I try to keep my prices reasonable and charge 5.99 per signature not per photo. Hopefully everything will be sorted by the end of this week.

All I can say is.

after looking, my impression is, you get an actual signed photo. But the price tells me it's not.
Just swap that problem, I want to know if it's fake, BEFORE I see the price, and you will be good to go. (no refunds)

If that's not the case you BETTER explain to the folks who are viewing you stuff.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To add text to all your listings via the global editor. Select the text you wish to insert on notepad, etc. Select add text on the global editor. Insert the text and choose all categories.
PersonalizedPrintz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viewfinders wrote:

To add text to all your listings via the global editor. Select the text you wish to insert on notepad, etc. Select add text on the global editor. Insert the text and choose all categories.

It only gives you the option to replace text not add any, which means I have to do it individually.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I assume correctly that those are watermarks stamped on the photos? I believe Google has a problem with watermarked photos. Something you might want to look into. If they aren't watermarked, I sure wouldn't want to pay for a Johnny Depp coped photo with something stamped on his face.
PersonalizedPrintz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Do I assume correctly that those are watermarks stamped on the photos? I believe Google has a problem with watermarked photos. Something you might want to look into. If they aren't watermarked, I sure wouldn't want to pay for a Johnny Depp coped photo with something stamped on his face.

Yes they are watermarks, Which wont appear on the actual photo when you receive it.
wendysbookstore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater! Very Happy
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eC. I checked out your store. Pretty Neat! I hope you do well and make lots and lots of sales.

Good Luck!
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This print confuses me: http://personalizedprintz.ecrater.co.uk/p/22488862/charmed-cast-x3-autographed-photo-2

Rose McGowan isn't pictured, but it has her autograph?
PersonalizedPrintz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SammysSupplies wrote:
This print confuses me: http://personalizedprintz.ecrater.co.uk/p/22488862/charmed-cast-x3-autographed-photo-2

Rose McGowan isn't pictured, but it has her autograph?

Woops let me fix that.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 Yes you can add text with the global editor. You can add, remove or replace. I have done it plenty of times unless ecrater recently changed something it used to be - for remove, + for add, and I believe it was a * for replace.

#2 So you are charging $5.99 per signature and not per photo. Repros do not contain the celebrities actual signature, they contain a printed version of the original. The celeb usually signs one photo and various companies just print copies of the photo and signature so the celeb doesn't have to keep signing thousands of photos. It's the same thing they send you when you write to a celeb's fan mail box, they send you a repro print in the mail because 98% of the time the celeb doesn't even see your fan mail, one of their reps opens it and sends you a repro. So you are charging $5.99 for a pre-printed or pre-stamped signature as sometimes to save money on printing costs they will order several stamps personally made with the celebs signature on it and then stamp the photo with the pre-inked stamp so the autograph looks more real when it dries.

#3 Are you selling these from a legitmate source like a company that has permission to sell these prints and you are reselling them as a wholesale or drop ship thing, or are these autographs that you requested personally from the fan mail clubs and are selling from your own collection, or are you printing them up yourself from your office or home? Ecrater may want to know this eventually and if you are printing them from your office or home, you can be liable for infringement because that is making profit from their signature and photo. If you are selling them thru an authorized company you will need to be able to show proof to ecrater or your store will get suspended.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger somewhere they stated that they acquired all the originals either face to face or by request etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: