eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Does EC have away to rate or review a store?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewrightbiz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:46 am    Post subject: Does EC have away to rate or review a store? Reply with quote

Hi all,
If I want a customer to rate or review the order, how would they do that?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are contacted by eC twice. Once - right after the transaction, and then again, about 21 days after the transaction. As far as I know, there is no other way for them to give you a review/feedback.
thewrightbiz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtMemoryLane wrote:
They are contacted by eC twice. Once - right after the transaction, and then again, about 21 days after the transaction. As far as I know, there is no other way for them to give you a review/feedback.

Okay, so where do the ratings show in the store?
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In AtMemoryLane's store, look at this listing, http://atmemorylane.ecrater.com/p/20720008/atterbury-blue-milk-glass-mug On the right side, under the "contact seller" button, there is a % number and the number of sales. Here is your fb page: http://thewrightbiz.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=61493
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If I want a customer to rate or review the order, how would they do that?......Okay, so where do the ratings show in the store?

This is what we generally refer to as feedback. Have you not noticed it in all the years you have been selling here or are you meaning something else entirely?
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit, that thought crossed my mind as well.
universalcomputers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we wouldnt get so caught up in ratings. really people dont care about ratings, unless your ripping people off. they are mainly interested in your product and if its cheaper than the competition. ratings can bite you in the but in the long run in terms of buyers using feedback extoration, or leaving negative feedback over something you didnt do, or didnt pass your mind. you dont want to give buyers power they can use against you. the reason for you coming here is to make money.

we've had some scammers in the past, others blame us for stupid things they've done. Aka, buyer left us negative feedback because she didnt get the item 2 days after she bought it, because she was stupid enough to move 2 days later. She expected us to ship the item to her new address and have another address on PayPal that was confirmed. Some other people we immediately refunded because we knew the transaction was going to weind up south, just had a bad feeling. So we just got rid of them immediately.

There's another buyer that deliberately scams sellers. He'll put one address down and then try to have it shipped to another. Will get the item, then file fraud chargebacks claiming he never authorized the transaction. This buyer was really stupid. The IP addresses linked him to both addresses, the phone number, both addresses and the email address he used was also linked to both addresses. He tried to use I didnt authorize the transaction, when everything proved it was him. Turns out that he does it to alot of other sellers. He filed a 2nd chargeback claiming the same thing. we placed that theif on www.badbuyer.org and another seller reported him doing the same exact thing.

So ratings, if every one is buying from you and your doing everything right, you dont need anyone to tell you that your doing something correct. You dont need anyone else patting you on the shoulder. If you want to know how your doing selling online, just look in your bank account!

At first I had my doubts about this site, but a few months later, we were like ---- wow! And we couldnt complain - this site is very very good as a 2nd marketplace. its better than its affiliate competition BJ.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
this site is very very good as a 2nd marketplace. its better than its affiliate competition BJ.

Not sure what you mean about BlueJay being an affiliate of eCRATER's. They aren't connected in any way to each other. Competitors, yes I suppose so. Affiliates, no.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would have been nice to hear something, anything back from the wright stuff. It just seems weird that having sold here since at least '08, she would have seen her rating.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: