eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Re: Google Shopping Attributes and Ebay listings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the things you have to remember about ebay and Amazon and how they show up on GS. I just checked a couple things, and are you really seeing Amazon on GS??? I heard they thumbed their noses at GS and won't co-operate but they do show up in google organic. I just checked a couple of Amazon listings and they were NOT on GS. Ebay's listings because of their insistence on everyone listing under same 'catalog' (I don't know what they call it), a lot of those attributes for google are already set up. I know to make an Amazon product page, and I've made plenty, also end up with a lot of those same attributes, even if they don't end up in GS.

Ecrater however, each seller sets up their own listings and if they do or don't include those attributes then google won't see them if the seller doesn't put them in. As Tiger brought up in another post, some sellers think they can give two word titles and no other info and will still sell something. Isn't going to happen except by a miracle. But the more each sellers does towards giving as much info as possible in their listing and including the attributes, the better the chance something will sell.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
mediafromthepast

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Google-Ebay,and Amazon postings Reply with quote

THANXXX for the info Moon..
I thought that I did see Amazon on some sort of shopping page once before,but,that could have been awhile back.. I just started to sell again less than a year ago..
Thanx for your help!
Chloe
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon right down to a seller with only one product listed USED to be on GS. No more. I'm sick of the way that Google has gotten to the point that they want to control sellers as if we worked for them. Well I don't work for them, but I will use their resources.
school-yearbooks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the pursuit of Google Shopping's hoops is a big waste of time except for a few cases.
Google organic search will always be there and it doesn't need any attributes or special numbers.

mediafromthepast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: Google search follow up answers Reply with quote

I forgot to add that I use to list some of my items individually on Google's Blogger,and Google's Sites,and,they all showed up there.. All of those posts were free,and still are... If you have a (Ecrator) sales site,you can link the Blog to your Ecrator sales site easily.. A LOT of my old posts on Google Blogger + Google Sites are STILL posted on Google Search,even though I haven't logged unto any of those sites in years.. They are basically being used as a product reference now.
Thanx for answering my questions..
XoXo-Chloe
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: