eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello EveryBody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunbundooleys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:42 am    Post subject: Hello EveryBody Reply with quote

I'm New here I think I have everything set and ready to go I still have lots of products to add I already made a sale but I would like everyone's opinion am I missing anything could I add something any thoughts ideas also what are some ways you promote your store Thank You for any input I cant wait to meet everyone Smile Smile Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this would apply to you, but it sounds like it might. This is not allowed:
Quote:
Items from drop ship service networks

And this may be a problem as well:
Quote:
4.6 All products uploaded with stock images may receive lower rank in eCRATER searches and categories in the main eCRATER marketplace

Photos that are too small also make your pages subject to extra advertisements on them.

If you do not want to ship to international locations, have you turned off your UK and AUS stores?
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

You have Google ads all over your listings. It is probably because your photos do not enlarge when clicked. They are either too small or stock photos. If you have the items in your possession, i.e. not using a drop shipper, you need to take your own photos.

Also the few items I clicked on had very brief descriptions. Say something about the items other than size and color. Talk it up so people will want to buy from you and not your competition.
intouchwithurworld

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas sales tax is 8.25% not 8.5%
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have your about us or FAQs pages filled in.

Since your supplier is shipping to your customers and you don't actually have any items in your home, you need to place that message about the possible 10 day shipping time in more than place, not just in your terms page. Put it on your store front and in your FAQs too. It gives the buyer more chances to see it because many people expect items to arrive in at least 5-6 days and many sellers that use drop shippers end up getting complaints of slow shipping times. If I were you, I would actually remind the buyer of the shipping times in the order confirmation email you send to your buyers.
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:30 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

This is also a good thing and some option you have added on your mind like selling your Actual product.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is 6 months old!!!! Why revive it?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This topic is 6 months old!!!! Why revive it?

Even more importantly, there is no such store!

Quote:
This is also a good thing and some option you have added on your mind like selling your Actual product.

We have no clue what you mean here. It makes no sense especially considering that the store is and was closed when you commented. Are you directing this comment to someone else?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: