eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New to eCrater and have questions.....please and thank you!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandiesshoesnmore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: And.....kudu's to you all! Reply with quote

Meant to say this in my earlier post.........a Standing O to you all for having the wherewithal to even be on this site. Applause!!!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is right on the front page, down in the corner: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php I really had no problem getting started here, but I had no other place to compare it to, this was my first store.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sad to hear this as I have always felt this to be the best and easiest site to start and sell on.

I hear you though on changes. Due to a banking error oops Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I had to change where my sales income was deposited to from PP. Well I couldn't figure it out and when I found the FAQs they would say go here and the 'here' wasn't there since they changed the looks of the site for no reason I could see as I always end up going back to the classic site, so I bit the bullet and called them and got a GREAT CSR! Probably since it was NOT a SNAD question. She got me set up and even got rid of my old PP site that I hadn't been able to access in years because my email was based on AOL and that went by the wayside for me a long time ago (it also meant I could FINALLY use my regular checking account on PP again. So I figured I'd do her a favor and told her she needed to send word upstairs that the FAQ sites that are mentioned to go to do things just aren't there. You could hear her practically gulp on the end of the line and she said she would be fixing her section and letting the others know that things needed fixed. So it isn't just ecrater that has old ways to do things, even PP with all their staff doesn't have things right!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrater is hit or miss. Some people seem to get it right away and have no problems figuring out the sight while others have major problems, some people are even downright idiots (not you Sandie) but others who couldn't find their way out of a cardboard box that really don't need to be on this site yet they come here week after week asking the same questions repeatedly, we tell them what to do, they don't make any of the suggested changes, then come back a week later whining about no sales.

I get sick and tired of those people, but sometimes I wish ecrater came with a warning label that says "Not an easy site to work with so if you plan to dump and go, don't open a store here because it's more complicated than that and you actually have to work when you sell on this site to get any sales." Might scare away some of those people. But ecrater is my best selling site. Ebay used to be but with all the rules changes they made it harder to sell and chased buyers away, so ecrater has been my top selling site for the last few years. I love it here. And the management here doesn't treat me like a child that can't wipe my own a$$ and needs someone to hold my hand while I sell online, like ebay does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: