eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Placed a order, seller no tracking
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rebelpartnersincrime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:11 am    Post subject: Placed a order, seller no tracking Reply with quote

Hello,

I made my first order on here a few weeks ago & I am NOT happy. I ordered 6 blankets for $209.45 from Southern13, he told me he would give me a discount of the blankets of $60 since I was buying 6. He told me as soon as I pd he would paypal me the $60 back to me.... Well haven't seen that...... So I wrote again a few times Confused Now he says he sent my expensive shipment along with a $60 money to me WITHOUT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! What???? Who does that on such a big order??????? So I guess I will file with my local Sheriff's dept to get my money back? Because still no $60 & no blankets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

Please get in mind. The forum is for sellers. eCrater is a marketplace (a place with a lot of sellers) and not everybody know each other or everybody participate here in the forum. If you have issues with a seller and you pay with PayPal you have methods to resolve the issue.

Quote:
So I guess I will file with my local Sheriff's dept to get my money back? Because still no $60 & no blankets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said before. If you paid with PayPal. You have methods to resolve the issue. As far I understand any local Sheriff or Police department can't do anything unless both of you are in the same jurisdiction. Or in a case where your life is in danger.

Also please next time add more details like the seller store and item you bought. Do you mean this store?

http://southern13.ecrater.com/
Rebelpartnersincrime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the correct store & It only allowed me to pay using my credit card. No option for paypal.
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was your credit card? So the payment was with integrated payment system in eCrater (Stripe), but he said would refund by PayPal. Do you have a PayPal account?

Are you a Domestic (USA/same country) buyer as the seller? Did he tell the mail carrier he use to ship? Do you contact the seller in the past few days?

As buyer, long time I don't order/buy big items. So I'm not sure how slow or how good is still the USPS Parcel service. Not all sellers add tracking for the mail. In sites like eBay you get tracking automatically if the seller paid the postage by PayPal/eBay. In eCrater adding the number is manually. And if you paid with direct checkout (Stripe) you will not see tracking because as I said before the seller must add it or e-mail it to you.

My recommendation. No items and not answer to your communications. Then proceed to contact your credit card customer service to get back your money.
Rebelpartnersincrime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has contacted me with broken promises, but once he got rude & I did the same, he stopped responding to me.

I did use my credit card & I will definitely contact my credit card company, because I told him why would you not send a tracking number on such a big order?????
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to contact eCrater as well....I am sure they would like to know http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
Rebelpartnersincrime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, I've been looking for that information.
Rebelpartnersincrime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It shows I need to find the link to "file a complaint against the seller" Would you happen to know how to get to that link?
Rebelpartnersincrime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it tyvm =) Laughing
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Rebelpartnersincrime

How long since you made the payment ?

You may want to consider filing a claim with PayPal.
school-yearbooks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It only allowed me to pay using my credit card. No option for paypal.

You should contact your credit card company.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The seller has no faqs, terms, about or contact info. Next time be sure to look at their home page of their store to make sure this info is present before you buy.

It does not guarantee that a seller is reputable, but you can tell that the seller is more professional in their business practices. They at least cared enough to finish setting up their store instead of just throwing up a bunch of stuff to sell.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the images on the seller's pages make me think they could be a drop-shipper.
Rebelpartnersincrime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally did find the link to file a complaint here on eCrater... Thankfully, but no response yet from anyone, not even the seller.

It has been 16 days
school-yearbooks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible these days to ship anything other than possibly book rate and not get a tracking number? The USPS gives free tracking to Priority Mail and UPS and Fed Ex have free tracking.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: