eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

hello everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iseriakreations

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:12 pm    Post subject: hello everyone Reply with quote

I just open an ecrater store call iseriakreations check it out
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to eCrater...I love your blankets. However, you need to take a little more time on your store. Fill in the text on your front page and you need to make the titles of each of blankets unique, otherwise google will see it as the same thing over and over and not search each item. You have 100 characters for titles so let the person know what make each blanket special. Same thing with the descriptions, google searches those as well....well the beginning of them. A good rule is to make the description like there are no pictures. Make it as complete as possible. COD means that you mail before getting paid and the customer hand over the cash once it gets to them. You might want to take off that option. I hope you do very well here!!

Last edited by SammysSupplies on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoops double post. Embarassed
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

Your titles and descriptions will surely get you ignored by search engines. They are all identical even though your items are all different but search engines don't read photos to know that.

Here's an example:

http://iseriakreations.ecrater.com/p/23248317/tie-fleece-blanket.

Try this instead:

Minnie Mouse and Daisies pink fleece blanket knotted tied self fringe hand made

You would still have room for more details in the title. Besides repeating all that in the description I would add the fiber content and the width. Fleece is a type of weave and some people are allergic to some fibers, particularly synthetics.

I am assuming you make these blankets but no where do you state that. People want handmade and if your titles don't state that, people who search for handmade baby blanket will not see yours.
iseriakreations

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:29 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it and I will take care of it Smile
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your descriptions are much better, but your titles really need work. Maggie gave you a good suggest for your "Minnie Mouse Tie Fleece Blanket". Here's another one, your title is "Thomas and friends Tie Fleece Blanket". If I hadn't seen the photo I wouldn't have a clue what this would be. Here's a suggestion that uses 98 characters out of the 100 allowed. "Thomas the Tank and Friends Tie Fleece Blanket Hand Made 34 x 58 Red and Blue Reversible Polyester.

Your description says, "They are fairly easy to clean." OK, so how do I clean them? Hand wash?, machine wash?, cold water?, warm water?, Line dry? Can they be put in the dryer? This information should have been available when you purchased the fabric.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: