eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello everyone...Question how to set up free shipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuri-Ten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject: Hello everyone...Question how to set up free shipping Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

First off..My name is Juju and we just set up store in ecrater about 4-5 days ago. Its me and my mother-in-law. I'm responsible for the online store while she does offline sales. Both of us are new to online selling (started 3mths ago at ebay. However we find their fees way too high).
So here we are...we wanted to introduce ourselves and ask a question about setting up free shipping within the 48 states.

I clicked the free shipping box when posting product. However couldn't figured out how to have it show on the posting. I would check the posting from another browser to see if say 'free shipping', it just said usps calculated. We offer free standard mail only in mainland and flat rate for Alaska & Hawaii, but also offer other options (priority & media mail for media stuff) for our customer at their own expense. We do ship internationalally.

I have search throughout the forum and couldn't find anything. I really stump here. Our page http://yuri-ten.ecrater.com/

Any advice would be grateful.

Thank you,
~Juju (Yuri-ten)
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave you at least a part of an answer in the introduction thread. I don't use calculated, only matrix, so I don't know how the calculated works.
jensemporium

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I remember Smile I will add at the end of the description "Free US shipping".
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jensemporium wrote:
When I remember Smile I will add at the end of the description "Free US shipping".

Not allowed to do that. If you do that is considered boilerplate and your items will be removed from google shopping and possibly removed from organic search too if you have a higher ad level option selected like 5.9% or higher. Your sales numbers can actually start dropping after putting info like that in your description or titles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: