eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi all! My name is Demetrios
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perfume-Enligne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:45 am    Post subject: Hi all! My name is Demetrios Reply with quote

Hello all, my name is Demetrios and I have registered on Ecrater using the listings from our eBay store.

I have read almost every article given by Ec on how to promote the store - submit URL to G.engines - attributes and identifiers etc, but I would very much appreciate it if you can take a look on the store, and give any recommendations and/or advise!

Looking forward for your replies!

Best Regards Demetrios
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wendysbookstore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater! Very Happy
Perfume-Enligne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wendysbookstore wrote:
Welcome to eCrater! Very Happy

Nice to be here! Laughing
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Just did a quick browse of your store but everything looks fine to me.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Your store looks okay to me as well. I take it after this many years you know how to ship perfume. I used an old Avon box to ship something once and the clerk made me cover up all the writing on the box since it was showing stuff that couldn't be shipped through the PO.

Hope you have every success!
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER. Good luck.
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Nice to see a new face. Good Luck and Happy Sales.
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are most welcome in this forum.
Perfume-Enligne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Welcome Your store looks okay to me as well. I take it after this many years you know how to ship perfume. I used an old Avon box to ship something once and the clerk made me cover up all the writing on the box since it was showing stuff that couldn't be shipped through the PO.

Hope you have every success!

Thank you so much for your wishes (and I mean everyone! Indeed the PO has many restrictions - regulations and do's and don'ts on shipping fragrances! Hence we have to exclude certain countries whereas fragrances are considered flammable materials (!) But thankfully through eBay - Amazon and site we are doing very well! I was intrigued with eCRATER as my UK customers through eBay suggested it!

I need to ask though, is there any means of advertising through eCRATER or is it just pure organic traffic through Google engine and our personal SEO marketing? I am asking this as the option for me to bring traffic (paid one through the marketplace) is not yet appearing! I was informed that after the first sale I would have the option of the paid Traffic from the eCRATER marketplace, but after our first sale a week ago ( Very Happy ) already shipped and delivered, the option does not appear!

I apologize for writing an essay (!) but I would appreciate your recommendations or insights on the matter.

Looking forward for your replies!
Perfume-Enligne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigercreekgifts wrote:
Welcome. Just did a quick browse of your store but everything looks fine to me.

Thank you so much Smile
Perfume-Enligne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaggietheCatsMeows wrote:
Welcome to eCRATER. Good luck.

Thank you very much! I surely will give 100% on the store!
Perfume-Enligne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtMemoryLane wrote:
Welcome! Nice to see a new face. Good Luck and Happy Sales.

Thank you very much dear friend - Had my first sale - The Paco Rabanne 1 Million 200ml - shipped and delivered! I think for 1 month of existing in eCRATER from what I 've read, it is a good start! I again Thank you! All the Best to you also Smile
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I apologize for writing an essay (!) but I would appreciate your recommendations or insights on the matter.

Ha! You think YOU write essays. I think I have written the equivalent of several War and Peace sized books on this forum. I'm always concerned that something short and quick won't be sufficient.

On eCRATER we have always been basically responsible for doing our own promoting. When I came aboard about 7 years ago though, sales were brisk for most of us and some never did anything other than list their inventory. At this point, I don't think that is sufficient. You need to promote your store more that the small efforts that the eCRATER team does and I'm not knocking them. I would suggest a Pinterest page if you don't have one already, a business Facebook page, as well as a blog so that you can keep your customers informed of new products, sales, etc. No matter what forum you join, be sure that you can have a signature with your name that will bring buyers to your store. You can do this in any forum that you are interested in whether whale watching or wrestling, or looking your best forums. Just be sure that you aren't there just to promote your goods, but contribute to the forum for the forums sake and people will check out your store. If you are capable of doing You Tube videos, do that or flag some with links in your store. It seems that I read once that you can have your own YouTube channel even if you don't make up the videos yourself. Any time you comment on any post anywhere, be sure to leave your store url. I also G+ my products at the same time I send them to Pinterest, etc.

There are many threads here on promoting your goods. eCRATER does have a widget that you can place on your blog or website that will show an ever changing variety of store inventory.

I found that the best way to do promoting is getting into the habit of doing it. We have had trouble setting up our computers this past week and a half, and I can already see the difference in sales and have the heeby-jeebies from being out of sync with what I usually do each day!
Perfume-Enligne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:

You need to promote your store more that the small efforts that the eCRATER team does and I'm not knocking them. I would suggest a Pinterest page if you don't have one already, a business Facebook page, as well as a blog so that you can keep your customers informed of new products, sales, etc

I cannot Thank you enough! Not only for the information provided but for the additional motivation given! It's nice to see that eCRATER sellers have been around for 7 seven years and are still using the platform - This says a lot by itself - !
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness, compared to some, I'm a newbie!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: