eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Yuri-ten saying Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuri-Ten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Yuri-ten saying Hello Reply with quote

Hi folks,

This is the correct area to say Hello. I accidentally posted in the selling section to say hello and then asked a question. Anyway, My name is Juju and we're new to Ecrater (eselling in general). I love the layout and customization that is here.
Our store name mean Lily's store in english which is named after my mother-in-law. She deals with offline sales and I was put in charge of online sales. I did a simple layout and filled in as much as I can to start with. We mainly sell pre-owned/used and new women apparels with some collectible mix in.
My husband and I are avid collector (board games and anime) when we were younger, so we accumulated a lot of stuff. We had slow down in last few years but still too much to fit into our new home.

I am looking forward to participate and learning a lot from the veterans.

Best,
~Juju (Yuri-ten)
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Yuri-Ten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so such a dodobird...accidentally posted twice. would someone be so kind to help me delete the extra post?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: