eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi, My name is Latonia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MenterGriffinStore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Hi, My name is Latonia Reply with quote

I'm Latonia and I'm owner of Menter-Griffin. I'm very happy to be part of ecrater.com.I'm removing all the liquor from my webstore and I'm sorry about getting people mad and I'm new at this. sorry

Last edited by MenterGriffinStore on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, you have several things you are doing with your store that will make it impossible for your items to get found in the searches here at ecrater, mistakes that could possibly cost you money or earn you bad feedback. Most of the time, the new sellers never return to this page so they don't see any of these responses for them or they just don't want the advice, so I won't explain anything unless you return here and actually want the help.
carolinabluelady

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latonia - Under the Promote Your Store, you are only suppose to have 1 post and then just add posts to that thread. You currently have 5 that I see.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I don't drink the stuff I'm not sure, but can a person sell alcoholic beverages here or on line?
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Since I don't drink the stuff I'm not sure, but can a person sell alcoholic beverages here or on line?

Yes Moon!

http://www.ecrater.com/c/241132/alcoholic-drinks

Although people are placing wine bottle decorations and household cleaners in that category. Rolling Eyes I wish people would pay more daggon attention to the cateogories around here.

But I suddenly wanna listen to Brad Paisley....wonder why? LOL
Since the day I left Milwaukee...
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised that it is allowed since that means any teenager can come on line and order the stuff for his birthday party that his folks don't know about. However I don't think that they should be listed under home and kitchen décor. That is miscategorized.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, a lot of the sub-cats around here are not in the rightful place. Food is in the home decor section too. They need a food & drinks root category. Also, you have to have a liquor license to legally sell alcohol anywhere, so I wonder if ecrater checks for that?
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Latonia nice to see here and most welcome to the forum.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm removing all the liquor from my webstore and I'm sorry about getting people mad and I'm new at this.

No one is mad at you. Our concern is that you do your store right so that you don't get suspended.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
I'm removing all the liquor from my webstore and I'm sorry about getting people mad and I'm new at this.

No one is mad at you. Our concern is that you do your store right so that you don't get suspended.

I didn't even know she had liquor in her store until Moon mentioned it later on, I was referring to other things when I first posted above but yes removing the liquor is probably a good idea if you don't have a license to sell it. It may take a while but eventually someone at ecrater would have contacted you to ask for a copy of your liquor license, because they ask for verification of things like that all the time.
adrienneszat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Latonia!
We newbies all have the same work to do regarding our set up, what we can/can't sell, images, etc.............
We just have to read through the eCrater info see (I am late with that, as well!) and ask what we cannot find the answer to.

Everyone here is eager to help.

Best of luck!
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome in this forum.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tmyusuf wrote:
Hi and welcome in this forum.

You already posted this 2 weeks ago. Tmyusuf I really wish you would start checking before posting, are you really that bad at understanding English? Every week a different seller reminds you, hey you already posted a welcome message to this topic 3 times and you will reply 2 days later with, you are most welcome here. Why is this guy still here, he doesn't sell anything and is only capable of saying 'you are most welcome here' in English. It's really starting to get annoying.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this store is suspended. Not surprised as what few photos I clicked on were for pretty obviously fake items.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I'm surprised that it is allowed since that means any teenager can come on line and order the stuff for his birthday party that his folks don't know about. However I don't think that they should be listed under home and kitchen décor. That is miscategorized.

No you cannot, it's a state deal, if the other state allows it. Along with paperwork from the seller.
They got as far as wine from CA and a few others, and that liqueur license must cost a fortune.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: