eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

customer placed order but sent to my paypal acct that i do n

View previous topic :: View next topic  
newlife01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject: customer placed order but sent to my paypal acct that i do n Reply with quote

i would like to know how to contact the buyer to hasve their money refunded as i havent used this paypal acct in years and i have a different paypal acct i just linked and wasnt expecting a sale from ecrater first one in years so i never thought to change the paypal email..How do i contact the dseller through ecrater or refund their money through ecrater and have them send the money to the new paypal i habve linked to my ecrater acct i was surprised to see two sales from ecrater im glad traffic is getting better

Any help is appreciated bc im an ebay seller as i havent really listed anything her in a long time but saw tw sales last night but it was sent to my old paypal email any advice would be much appreciated
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the old payment account was closed and you can't login to issue the refund, call paypal. Ecrater cannot help you in this situation because they have no affiliation with paypal, so call paypal and speak to them. I had that happen once, similar Situation and paypal was able to help me.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the money isn't picked up in 30 days I believe that PP sends it back. At one point when I changed my email address, I found I couldn't get into PP so had to open a new account which caused all sorts of problems like I couldn't use my regular checkbook since that was associated with another account. Anyhow a few months ago because I closed another checking account I couldn't get things set up correctly. I called CSR at PP and got a lovely young lady to help me. She was able to go into my old account and close it completely and set up the account I have had for years to connect to my checking account which makes life easier than having to receive my PP income into one account and reroute it to another to pay bills with.

She was very helpful and even paid attention when I told her that I had tried to follow the PP prompts telling me what to click on but in their recent PP remodeling, those pages got left out and no one had noticed it until I mentioned it to her. She said she would immediately get her section back up so people could see it.

So there are ways to fix problems at PP but you may have to jump through hoops.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: