eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

The plus sign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaelily

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: The plus sign Reply with quote

In my orders (in admin) a green plus sign appeared to the far right of one of the orders today. I was hoping that meant the buyer left me positive feedback as I have yet to receive any feedback at all. Unfortunately my store still shows no feedback yet.
Could someone tell me what the plus sign means?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
jigsaw-puzzle-palooza

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the green plus sign means positive feedback. Apparently it doesn't show instantly in your feedback.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback does show instantly, I have been listing before and refreshed the page in my orders section and a green checkmark suddenly appeared, the buyer left me feedback while I was fiddling with my store and I checked it was there right away.

Are you sure it was a green Circle with a white plus sign or just a green checkmark. Because the checkmark means the buyer paid in full and maybe you just didn't check to see that checkmark before. 2 green checkmarks means the buyer paid but was then refunded either partially or fully. A red circle with a minus sign is a negative feedback and a gray circle with a minus sign is a neutral feedback. I will check your store real quick and see.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm not seeing any feedback unless ecrater now has a delay or something . Check you order section again to make sure it wasn't just a green checkmark.
Shaelily

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is definitely a plus sign. A green circle with a white plus sign inside. It's all the way to the far right, not in the line of check marks.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see your feedback and you are at 100%. The number part of your feedback in the store only totals at night. For those of us with 100% feedback showing we don't technically see the math part until the next day. When I got a negative the other day that the team erased immediately from written feedback, I didn't get my 100% back until the next day. Someone blamed me that PP told their cc company that the total was $90+ not $16!!! She was not happy and wouldn't wait for me to be able to answer her question back or she left the feedback even before she wrote to me who knows.
Shaelily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, makes sense. Thanks everyone! Very Happy
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well when I had that feedback come thru instantly that one time, it was in the middle of the night so that explains it. I also have had unfair negatives removed and it took a day or so for them to disappear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: