eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Introdusing our store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MTHcollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Introdusing our store Reply with quote

After more than 15 years being member on Ebay (mth1948) with all new Ebay policies we decided to try something different and opened mth clollectibles store on Ecrater. We are selling antique and vintage things, slot cars, Lionel trains, pins. We have problem to find out what is Google attribute for old items, where is no UPC code. Anybody could help?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

There is still a lot that you could do with your store if you are open for advice.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this like the 3rd post I have seen from this store in the introduction section over the past week or so? I remember them posting promotional content in this section first.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER. Looks like you have done a bulk import from eBay and have not edited the listings. I looked at the Ivory like Japanese pin.

You only have one picture but the description indicates you have more.

Your description gives eBay instructions and eCRATER and eBay are not at all similar in the way they work. Payment is made immediately or before the buyer leaves eCRATER otherwise the cart empties.

The ads do not end here. They were good until either sold or you remove it.

You have a lot of work to do to make your store viable. I suggest you click on the WWW at the bottom of any post in this topic and look at how long time eCRATER sellers do it.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Isn't this like the 3rd post I have seen from this store in the introduction section over the past week or so? I remember them posting promotional content in this section first.

No this seems to be the first one. They had one in the promote my store thread, one question about google attributes and a thank you for the attribute help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: