eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

PayPal Express Checkout cant be linked

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosplayitem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:49 am    Post subject: PayPal Express Checkout cant be linked Reply with quote

hey,i'm new for Ecrater , when i want to link in PayPal Express Checkout , when i log in my paypal account, and it showed successful,but Ecrater not show my account linked. can you please help me ?

thank you so much!

kind regards
cosplayitem
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really need to contact eCRATER direct rather than here. The contact link for eCrater is on the home page at www.ecrater.com
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this what you aren't seeing under payment options?

"
PayPal Express Checkout

PayPal Express Checkout is currently linked to your store.

Linked to: xxxx@hotmail.com "

OR do you not see a payment option on your listings? I don't see one either.

Are you licensed by the original designers of the characters you are making to reproduce them? Such big trademarks like Disney and making the different Disney characters is illegal I believe. At least it is illegal to try to sell them here in the US without permission from them.

Your costumes are claimed to be custom made in China although in eCRATER alone I'm finding several other sellers with the SAME characters that look the same and are even posed in front of the same building for their photo shoot. So are you just one manufacturer trying to sell under different names here on eCRATER? Or are you not only pirating from the registered trademark owners, but from each other? You might want to check with the eCRATER team to be sure that what you are selling is legal and allowed to be sold here so that you don't get suspended.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally off topic but when I clicked on the OP's store I was amazed. This is the first time I've seen the premium store format in actual use.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering why it looked so different. Now, if I were making money, I might go for it. Or do items sell becasue of the look? Confused
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like it even with the big pictures. It looks jumbled to me and few categories showing so you really have to search to see what all the seller is selling.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend add first the regular Paypal and then try the checkout express.

Outside topic. For me too is the 1rst time I saw the premium template in action.

About the store. Needs to add the FAQ, About,etc.

About the photos. You need to be more consistent and uniform. You must have your personal/custom style with the photos. I saw photos from a warehouse, factory, white background, and cosplay events. It kill trust.

About the copyright issue. In the USA, one thing is selling custom stuff for cosplayers and other is making "mass production" costumes.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
About the copyright issue. In the USA, one thing is selling custom stuff for cosplayers and other is making "mass production" costumes.

that is one of the problems I have with this store. While they say the costumes are custom made, they are using the same stock photos of those who are just sourcing them; or at least that is what they look like. It looks like all one business considering so many of the costumes are the same shots. Custom made to me means that it is unique to one person even though it may resemble a character. None of them look unique.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless I missed it, I can't find any date for the last time the seller updated his site nor do I see that he got PP figured out. Could just be the new template which I hate as it is hard to find things on it. I remember I tried it out for about less than 5 minutes and turned my other template back on.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: