eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How do i change my store currency to south africa Rand

View previous topic :: View next topic  
funkstardiva

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:05 am    Post subject: How do i change my store currency to south africa Rand Reply with quote

Embarassed please help
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The option is NOT available on eCrater. Your prices must be in US Dollars on the US site (and you must be willing and able to ship to the USA). You have the option of setting your own price in GBP on the UK site and in AUD on the AU site OR you can let the system convert your US Dollar prices on the US site to the GBP and AUD on the UK and AU sites.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just took a quick look at your store. I assume you have set your prices in your currency rather than US dollars and will need to make a major adjustment to your prices for sales in the US.

2) You are using violating the rules of eCrater with your payment methods spelled out in both your About page and FAQ. You are only allowed to accept payment via the methods listed in your admin. section. This would included PayPal, Stripe, checks, cashier checks, money orders and cash on delivery. Cash on Delivery means you ship the product and the customer pays after receiving the item with additional fees to the seller. Direct bank deposit is not one of the allowed methods of payment.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funkstardiva, I recommend you. Take some serious time and read eCrater info.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funksdiva, As well as the currency issue, and the payment issue (cash on delivery would be wildly expensive if even available from South Africa), you have other major problems with your store. I would suggest that you put it on hold until things are fixed.

I noted this statement in your About us:
Quote:
If item is not in stock deliver can take 10 - 12 days.
It is against eCRATER rules to have something listed that is not in stock. You also have your sizes in metric which I realize that most of the world uses, but not here in the USA. You need to do your sizes in both metric and inches (US sizes).

Your titles are poor and your so called descriptions are seriously lacking in information. Most of the clothing that I looked at don't even have fabrics used in the garment listed, nor laundry instructions, nor sizes that can be comprehended, no brand names, etc. Each size needs to be in their own separate listing to avoid confusion.

Please understand that I am not trying to be mean, but have a serious desire to help you have a store with some chance of success. Your store needs a lot of work. No one said that selling on line is easy. Well some one may have said it, but they obviously didn't do it.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to check a currency converter re your prices. $500 for a bottle perfume? Maybe 500 rand would be correct but you can't do rand so convert your S. Africa prices to US$.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: