eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

regarding attributes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbcimages

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:08 am    Post subject: regarding attributes Reply with quote

I got this message this morning on my page when I logged in. "Two products disapproved from google and not listed on google shopping add all required attributes". My products are homemade I listed I thought everything to do with title description, price,condition,keywords.Is there something I'm missing?
Thanks,
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you are missing the Google Shopping attributes. I'm not going into a discussion of attributes here because you don't need all that for 2 handmade items that are NOT clothing, jewelry or clothing accessories. Log into your store and click on Products. For EACH item, click on the box with a G and you will see a table. In the first column add identifier_exists and type it exactly like I did with no capital letters and no space in the middle. Be sure to use the underscore between the two words. In the second column type the word FALSE. Scroll down and click on the Update & Exit button.

This tells Google Shopping there is no manufacture's name, no product brand, and no UPC code. The Google Shopping system will now be happy and let you play. Very Happy

I wanted to add that sometimes it can take days for the message to go away when you log in to your store. Don't worry about the message after you've add the attributes to both items.
gbcimages

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
Yes, you are missing the Google Shopping attributes. I'm not going into a discussion of attributes here because you don't need all that for 2 handmade items that are NOT clothing, jewelry or clothing accessories. Log into your store and click on Products. For EACH item, click on the box with a G and you will see a table. In the first column add identifier_exists and type it exactly like I did with no capital letters and no space in the middle. Be sure to use the underscore between the two words. In the second column type the word FALSE. Scroll down and click on the Update & Exit button.

This tells Google Shopping there is no manufacture's name, no product brand, and no UPC code. The Google Shopping system will now be happy and let you play. Very Happy

I wanted to add that sometimes it can take days for the message to go away when you log in to your store. Don't worry about the message after you've add the attributes to both items.

Thanks so much,I did what you told me and everything seemed to work okay now. Now i can go and play Laughing
howzthat

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:45 am    Post subject: Google Attributes Reply with quote

Hello I am also facing the same issue I tried the same to all my listings, but some accepted and ok but few are still highlighted with same issue. how to resolve it ?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Skype Me @ howzthat1

Not sure if that is the problem, but for sure it doesn't belong in any of your descriptions as it has nothing to do with describing your item. Same with including payment information as that is considered 'boilerplate'. There is already payment information with the PP logo on the upper right side of the page so no need to repeat again.

You may need to give an example of what is having problems, but Google can flag listing for a variety of reasons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: