eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New store with wholesale prices. Wholesale Health and Beauty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CloseoutExpress

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:53 am    Post subject: New store with wholesale prices. Wholesale Health and Beauty Reply with quote

Looking for any suggestions on getting people to our site. Please contact us

closeoutexpress1326@gmail.com

We are health store. We have the best best prices and we can sale some items in bulk quantities.

http://closeoutexpress.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Considering you have had five orders that left feedback in barely 2 months and only 27 products is pretty good. More products would help, as each extra item in your store makes for more opportunitites for someone to find your store. You do need to promote your own items here at ecrater.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I look at your prices and had to look very carefully to realize you were selling bulk and not individual items.

This example. I didn't notice the 10 at the start of the title so thought the $79.99 was for 3 brush heads. I think you need to mention the amount in your description as well as just a number in your title. Especially because in your description you say a 3 count.

http://closeoutexpress.ecrater.com/p/24649881/10-oral-b-professional-precision-clean-replacement

I also wondered if these are authentic Oral B brushes as there are compatibles that use the Oral B name and packaging but while cheaper are not as good. That is something that has to be clarified.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:

I also wondered if these are authentic Oral B brushes as there are compatibles that use the Oral B name and packaging but while cheaper are not as good. That is something that has to be clarified.

Same. OP's prices are well in the realm of stolen/counterfeit territory on huge name brands and the lack of well spoken English isn't helping.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since electric toothbrushes aren't my thing so to speak, I just thought the prices were rather high as I don't know the usual costs for things like that. The only one I was close to knowing cost is Prilosec as I've been on it forever and then my husband was during the time he had no insurance and so I was constantly looking for sales, etc. at CVS to buy it for him. So that price looked like a good deal. However, knowing myself, I wouldn't trust items like this sold by a individual. I would buy it from CVS on line though, which I guess is what I'm trying to say.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Since electric toothbrushes aren't my thing so to speak, I just thought the prices were rather high as I don't know the usual costs for things like that. The only one I was close to knowing cost is Prilosec as I've been on it forever and then my husband was during the time he had no insurance and so I was constantly looking for sales, etc. at CVS to buy it for him. So that price looked like a good deal. However, knowing myself, I wouldn't trust items like this sold by a individual. I would buy it from CVS on line though, which I guess is what I'm trying to say.

I chose the toothbrush heads as an example because it is a product I use. If you divide the 79.99 by 10 then the heads are only $8 a package of three. They sell in big box stores and on Amazon for $20 and up for a pack of 3-4. The compatible brushes sell for $8-10 for several brushes.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is some expensive toothbrushing, but cheaper than the dentist I suppose.
CloseoutExpress

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:09 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Welcome. I look at your prices and had to look very carefully to realize you were selling bulk and not individual items.

This example. I didn't notice the 10 at the start of the title so thought the $79.99 was for 3 brush heads. I think you need to mention the amount in your description as well as just a number in your title. Especially because in your description you say a 3 count.

http://closeoutexpress.ecrater.com/p/24649881/10-oral-b-professional-precision-clean-replacement

Yes these are authentic oral b. And thanks for the help I will work on the title.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: