eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
manchesternewandused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:09 am    Post subject: my account Reply with quote

it says I have 9 missing catgorys and I don't know gitn is and other stuff is missing im new here not sure how to fix it please help do I change my listing or not please help
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and I hope you will not take offense. You need to put your store on hold, while you fix spelling and grammar and lots of other problems. You don't seem to know where the button is on your keyboard to make capital letters or any punctuation so you have lots of run-on sentences that in general don't make a lot of sense. We are used to seeing this from 'Chinese' sellers but not from those in NH.

While generally I would recommend that you leave your store open while fixing all that, the reason you need to have it on hold as you have a lot of problems that are going to be worse problems. Most of them have been thoroughly discussed on the threads here and I suspect you didn't bother reading or researching this site before you opened your store. You need to fix your shipping cost categories as you have things that you are not allowed to use such as library mail which because it is the cheapest all. Buyers, if you get any, are going to want to use the cheapest rate and you are not a library. That rate is for libraries only. Media mail has restrictions on it's use also and most of your inventory can't be used with it.

I would kindly suggest that you take a couple of weeks and spend as much time as possible going through the threads in the forum to see how to do many of the things that you got wrong. You also need to learn how to do goggle attributes and there are 100's of threads about it here. Which is at the heart of the question you asked inititally. So spend some time looking, reading, etc. If you have a particular question after you have spent time studying, then ask, but at this point you need to spend some time studying before anyone can help you since you will just be confused by it all, I would think.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOPs, made a double post.

Last edited by lastade-designs on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would take Moonwishes advice. It is important to look like you are a professional business. As a high school teacher, I cringe when I see shortened speech and misspelled words in writing. Example: innsuffeint funds and u will be banned. Maybe you can ask someone to edit your writing. You also need to add a logo.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
shipping to lower 48 states read listing 7 day money back guartee item must be returned as sold if not paid in 72 hours will open case any questions please email me thanks for looking at my page and if check or personal checks back for innsuffeint funds there will 25.00 returned check fee and u will be banned from my store

For the most part, most of these 'terms' are not allowed on eCRATER. You HAVE to sell to ALL 50 states, not just the 48. There is NO case to open if payment is not received in 72 hours. ECRATER isn't set up like that. If you get an insufficient fund check, good luck on getting the $25 fee, but you will NOT be able to ban them from your store.

This is more of why you need to put your store on hold till you get all these many things fixed. Just to help with the spelling, 'guartee' is assume, guarantee that you are meaning to spell?

I know I am a pretty rotten speller myself, but that is why God helped someone invent spell-checkers. You might want to get familiar with them.

Feel free to ignore our advice if you like because it is a lot of work, but contrary to popular opinion, selling on line is neither fast or easy.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: