eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Just have my first sale what to do next?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cemops2007

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:18 pm    Post subject: Just have my first sale what to do next? Reply with quote

I just had my first sale on in my store on ecrater, but don't know what to do to get my order shipped and get paid. Also can't find any info on ecrater.com that walks me through the process. help?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you check your PayPal account to see if the payment was actually made? It appears you only accept PayPal (or credit cards through PayPal), so if you got paid there will be money in your account. If the customer did not complete the sale by paying, then you don't actually have a sale. It's only a sale after you receive payment. How you ship your orders is up to you to create a system that works for you. A lot of sellers use PayPal to purchase their postage.

There would be no reason for eCrater to have info on how to ship your orders or check for your payment. It up to you how you want to run your business.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was no payment becasue the buyer used Pay on Delivery.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: