eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New York Book Market

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newyorkbookmarket

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:58 am    Post subject: New York Book Market Reply with quote

Hello, I just want to introduce my store called New York Book Market. I love to read, and I am very passionate about books and I love to sell them. I sell used and new books in fiction, mystery, and detective. I plan to sell children's books and books in other subjects as well. I sell books by Nora Roberts, James Patterson, J.D. Robb, Robin Cook, Clive Cussler, Jonathan Kellerman and more. I also sell brand new DVD's that have never been used, always sealed from the manufacturer. The goal of my business is to provide the utmost, excellent customer service I can. I feel these days that is hard to find. I was a former seller on Ebay in excellent standing but was not crazy about the fees. Feel free if you have any questions to email me and my cell number has been provided on my page as well for questions or concerns.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: