eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New store needs help to start marketing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robotictoy123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:32 pm    Post subject: New store needs help to start marketing. Reply with quote

Hi,
A new toy store here, any of suggestions on improving the store or starting marketing will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, are those Legos that they are made with? I can't remember which one I saw it in, but one of your attributes was in the description. If they show in the description that means they were formated incorrectly. It looks like you don't have a lot of listings, so you should be able to find it quickly. Is LOZ the brand? Otherwise I'm not seeing one and some listings don't even have LOZ (assuming it is the brand name). You should probably have a photo of the box and be VERY clear that the buyer is not getting 3-6 different models but that the kit in the box can make these designs as well as others. My older son would have had a blast with these. Legos was the preferred toy at our house.

Welcome and hope you do well.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@MoonwishesStore

They may be official LEGO bricks, or they might be one of several clone brands. Most (if not all) of the clone brands are sourcing from China.

Some of the models appear to have parts which are KNEX.
Robotictoy123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: @MoonwishesStore & cosmicray Reply with quote

Hi, Thank you very much for your reply, these toys are not LEGO bricks. They are under the brand of LOZ and Iron Commander even
though LEGO has a factory in China.

Really appreciate MoonwishesStor's suggestion, We will improve it graducally and make the description more clear to avoid any kind of
confusion. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: