eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

NEW HERE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beautyhairretailer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:50 am    Post subject: NEW HERE Reply with quote

Hello everybody,My name is Vickie, I am new here and I am from China, want to start business to eCRATER, my store mainly selling wigs made of 100% human hair
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Would you like some advice about a few things?
Beautyhairretailer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, you are very friendly, I want to own my store on eCRATER, so I am reading the rules:

My store suddenly stopped working. When I click on any of my items I get a message "no such product".

This means that your store was suspended for violation of the eCRATER terms. Please read them very carefully, expecially sections 3.2 and 3.3 of our terms. You have to identify and fix all problems before emailing us with a request for re-activation.

Could you tell me what is sections 3.2 and 3.3 of terms?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked and your store is still there and active. Did you use this url to get there? http://beautyhairretailer.ecrater.com/

As to some things that you need to fix, the first one is to take off the option of cash on delivery, an out of date, archaic form of payment system and I don't think you can use it from China anyhow.

The other things are problems that all Chinese sellers seem to have and I must say this first. I admire the fact that you can communicate in English so mcuh better than I could in Chinese. Nevertheless, your spelling and grammar are abyssmal. You need to find someone VERY proficient in writing English to help you.

For example, the begining of your home page welcome text reads this:
Quote:
We are Chinese Factory mainly product Human Hair Full Lace

It would read much better to say 'We are a Chinese factory that specializes in producing human hair full lace....' or you can say that 'We are a Chinese factory whose main products are human hair......'

The wend of the welcome text says
Quote:
we confirm all of hair is 100% human hair
should read 'All of our hair pieces are made with 100% human hair.

It is very hard to pick the correct tense for a word in a language you are not truly familiar with.

You might actually, since this is a welcome text, say at the begining "Welcome to Beauty Hair. We are glad you stopped in and we know you will love our products, or something similar.

You need to attach your logo to your store, fill out your About, Terms, and Contact page. Your FAQ questions would be good except that they don't answer anything. Your second one "Hoiw long can I get my hair?' I expected an answer of 15" or 20" as in literally How Long can I get my wig? You have answered it as if a shipping question. In that case the Question should have been, "how long does shipping take and what shippers do you use?" Your FAQ about reparing wigs is hard to understand as well. Your answer "yeah, of course, we can repaired it for your, but we need charge cost of upkeep" should be more like, 'Yes (never 'yeah' in business communications!), we can repair it for you, but there will be a charge involved along with shipping costs.'

There are also many problems with your titles as well as descriptions, but I'm running out of time, but I'm sure someone else will point them out to you. Especially get rid of the word 'virgin' which has a different connotation here than apparently in China!
Beautyhairretailer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your hepl, I really appreciate your advice.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting to look much better.
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: