eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

setting up store
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCrater should really hire Sheila to go in and update all those pages. She explains things so well...as do you Maggie.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
NormsPlace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the detailed responses. I have done some of those things, not in the order suggested.
Any suggestions as to a good place to get a truly free logo? I put up an icon. Long ago there was a site with stylized type, made for a nice , legible logo.
I am not thrilled about paying for a logo, I am not sure what I want and how long it will be kept.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might find what your looking for here: http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=2097 .
One of the post list several links to sites you could use to create your logo. I think I used cooltext.com for one of my stores and it is still active. I didn't check the other links, but maybe one of those would work for you.

Please don't use such a large font when you post. You don't need to change the font at all unless you are trying to emphasis a point. It makes it hard to read when one post is 2 to 3 times larger than every thing else. If you are having a hard time reading the fonts, use your browser to enlarge the whole page. (Or hold down the control key and use the + or - keys to enlarge or reduce the size of the type for viewing.)
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Sammy, thank you for your kind words. I have thought about writing some new directions, but I just don't have enough hours in the day right now to take on any more projects.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Any suggestions as to a good place to get a truly free logo?

When I needed a logo, I made my own in Windows Paint program which cost me nothing - I didn't have any money to pay someone either although I do know a good artist who could have probably done it for me. The hardest part was making the moon crescent. Store logos seem to change fairly frequently. EBay's has changed multiple times, so if you don't like it and want to change your logo later on, you can. This is yet another thing not carved in stone. Most things here can be changed and swapped out in seconds or minutes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: