eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I sell tons of toys without upc,can't list in google shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toyss101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:11 am    Post subject: I sell tons of toys without upc,can't list in google shop Reply with quote

How can I list in google shoppping,my store are new,but without UPC.
here is my site, http://toyss101.ecrater.com/

sell Anime Cosplay Accessories,Anime Cosplay Wigs,Anime Costumes,Anime Action Figures,Everyday Cosplay,Kigurumi Pajamas,Lolita Fashion,and so on
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your items are new and the manufacture of the toys did not apply for a upc then you should use identifier_exists with a value of FALSE.

You would only need the one attribute of identifier_exists. If you are using the Google Tab to enter data in the table, then enter:

identifier_exists (in the left column)
false (in the right column)

Note: identifier_exists MUST be enter in all lower case letters with an underscore between the words. Also, if you use copy/paste, make sure there isn't a space before or after identifier_exists. When I use copy/paste, I usually have to remember to backspace to remove the extra space.

Also, I noticed you have used the same phrase in every listing that is an advertisement for your store that Google Shopping will consider boiler plate and is against Google Shopping policy. If your desire is to get good placement in Google Shopping you should delete those boilerplate ads.
toyss101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
If your items are new and the manufacture of the toys did not apply for a upc then you should use identifier_exists with a value of FALSE.

You would only need the one attribute of identifier_exists. If you are using the Google Tab to enter data in the table, then enter:

identifier_exists (in the left column)
false (in the right column)

Note: identifier_exists MUST be enter in all lower case letters with an underscore between the words. Also, if you use copy/paste, make sure there isn't a space before or after identifier_exists. When I use copy/paste, I usually have to remember to backspace to remove the extra space.

Also, I noticed you have used the same phrase in every listing that is an advertisement for your store that Google Shopping will consider boiler plate and is against Google Shopping policy. If your desire is to get good placement in Google Shopping you should delete those boilerplate ads.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: