eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Any recent change to the current process ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflakememories

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Any recent change to the current process ? Reply with quote

In the past 3 - 4 days I had several customers calling about their concern of being charged twice, once with Paypal and once with Credit card. Just had yesterday a customer paying for an order with Paypal and few minutes later for an exact same order paying with Stirpe/ Credit card.
Three phone calls past week of customers asking why they are receiving two invoices.
Several inquires from customers not sure if their order went trough with Paypal (and they did).

I wouldn't worry if these calls were a seldom event, but they did come all of a sudden in a few days, so I wonder if there has been any recent change to ecrater process.
Please stay on the topic, most of the above customers are repeat customers and never had problem before.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like a problem eCrater needs to hear about. Send them an email with the order numbers in question. They are in a better position to see what happened in these orders.

Personally, I've had no orders in the last few days to know if there is a problem.
snowflakememories

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sheila, will do
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had some double payments in the past, and they are usually because the buyer didn't think the order went through and immediately clicked on the Buy again. I've checked the payments out with PayPal or Stripe, and deleted the one that came in second, and then immediately sent the buyer an email about the double payment and what I did to correct it. I also told them it might take several days to show up in their statements. I've never had a customer come back to me and complain. Then I sent out their packages according to the first payment.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problems here.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Personally, I've had no orders in the last few days to know if there is a problem.

Ditto!

I wouldn't have a clue why a customer would pay on PP and then use Stripe and then wonder why they were charged at two places. Remember it takes about 15 minutes for the sale to go through which is why even if you only have one to sell PP will let someone 'buy' it three times in a row since they sent it through in 3-4 minutes.

Quote:
I've had some double payments in the past, and they are usually because the buyer didn't think the order went through and immediately clicked on the Buy again. I've checked the payments out with PayPal or Stripe, and deleted the one that came in second, and then immediately sent the buyer an email about the double payment and what I did to correct it. I also told them it might take several days to show up in their statements. I've never had a customer come back to me and complain. Then I sent out their packages according to the first payment.

Basically what I do.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This afternoon I discovered a sale made on the 23rd that I received no notice for from eCRATER. It was paid by Stripe and I only discovered it when my curser slipped and I opened my Stripe account by mistake. I have notified eCRATER.

I know there was a post by Moonwishes a month or so ago about such a problem but I can't find it at the moment. I don't know if eCRATER ever responded to it or not.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maggie, that was just last week. Dimitar thought it was fixed but who knows. I'm sure Dimitar will look into it right away. That I why I posted the topic. see topic http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=36836

I'm tired of these places thinking they know us better than we do and keep making changes on our computer which outlook/Microsoft does constantly since I got Windows 10.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: