eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Howq do you look up a store name with only the email addy?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
museumresale

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:12 am    Post subject: Howq do you look up a store name with only the email addy? Reply with quote

Some time back, my daughter set up an e-crater store intending to use it then. She ended up having to wait until now to be able to begin using it. The problem is that she can't remember the name of the store. Is there any way to look up the store name with just the email that is attached to it?

Thanks!

Dave
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a question you need to ask the eCrater staff. She needs to contact them using the contact link on the home page. She will probably need to give them a little more information besides just the email address to confirm she is the owner of the store.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I make a suggestion. As we get so many code names and passwords, it is hard to keep track of them. I use an old recipe box with index cards and for each site that needs a sign in I write the site, my site name/email and the PW. For even more touchy sites, I have learned the hard way to write down the answer to all the questions since is you don't use a capital like when you signed up they may kick it out as not a valid answer. After this many years on line my box is just about full and for variety since I have a land line phone I have a few phone numbers that we use frequently in there and those stupid codes that you need before they will help when you wifi doesn't work. I know that these things are supposed to be super secret, but there is a limit to what a person can remember. I tried keeping them on line and then could never find the file! Embarassed I call it my Rolodex and that is how I use it. I feel comfortable to do this since it is just my husband and me and sons that visit, one of which would probably have to put my store on hold for me if something happened to me as well as helping my husband wade through all the financial stuff on line. We live in the boondocks so to speak. If you don't, and don't feel comfortable with a list of passwords handy, you need to figure out a permanent solution so these things can be remembered.

One big problem I ran into two years ago was even though I thought I had written down my Obamacare application PW and codes, the websites and I disagreed on what my answers to the secret questions should have been. I haven't been able to sign into the site now for several years and absolutely have to this fall which probably means a long wait on the phone with someone. Twisted Evil
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: