eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Twenty Four Hour Mall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwentyFour7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Twenty Four Hour Mall Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,
My name is Sean. I am very excited to be able to introduce myself this evening 8/16/2016. I am going into my 7th year of being a online reseller, but selling on eCrater for about 3 or 4. I must admit it has been fun as well challenging the journey has been well worth it. I was always raised to do something you love and have a passion for finally I am living it. I pray that everyone will have the same goal and success in their preferences in life. With so many opportunities out there, adventures, exploring, and competition selling online sellers rise and fall everyday. One should never give up if they have the extreme passion to succeed always realize nothing comes easy.

Be Blessed,

Sean

Twenty Four Hour Mall
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
papereuphoria

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

Welcome Sean:

I was at eCrater for a couple of years, and left last year. Then I returned recently. Am glad that you are doing what you love with online selling. I like your introduction. It's full of motivation and encouragement.

I also pray for your continued success, and thank you for your prayers.

Sandi
Paper Euphoria Smile
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The previous poster is gone from here.
papereuphoria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that now Smile Well, got exercise writing Laughing
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One should never give up if they have the extreme passion to succeed always realize nothing comes easy.

Not sure why they are gone, but after writing a sentence like that and then not having a store barely 2 months later does make you wonder what happened.

I'm always curious as well when someone who has apparently been here for years will use the introduce yourself thread to 'say hello'. I must be a bit cynical, but I figure that they think they will get some sales. I've been on other selling forums for different venues and it amazed me that some sellers spent all their focus advertising their goods to other sellers at the venue and when you mention that they should promote elsewhere you get a 'duh' response.

I can understand that someone that is new may take a few months to say hello as there is so much to get done when setting up a new store.
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi sean welcome to the forum. I'm following ecater couple of year and I’m enjoying this form. I'd read your post just now, so I have a one remove the background website owner. If you looking photo editing company just touch me.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi sean welcome to the forum. I'm following ecater couple of year and I’m enjoying this form. I'd read your post just now, so I have a one remove the background website owner. If you looking photo editing company just touch me.

Do you even read what is written on threads or are you just trying, as usual, to use the forum to sell jobs from elsewhere since you have nothing in your ecrater 'store' and haven't even updated your 'store' since April 2015!

Sean no longer has a store and if you had read the other comments you would have seen that.

Yes I realize that this sounds rude and you probably won't even read it, but you are being rude and most likely acting against ecrater rules by trying to get people to sign up for your services on some other site when you 'welcome' newbies.

Considering ecrater is the website owner for all our stores, how are you planning on getting rid of them????
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: