eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Question about Google attributes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TWeveryday

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Question about Google attributes Reply with quote

Hi, I am back to utilizing an ecrater store again. I had one probably about 8 years ago, when I was selling heavily on eBay, so I know just enough to be dangerous.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, what's your question?
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at what you have listed so far and I think you are trying to list multiple items in each listing. This is going to confuse buyers as they can only click buy on one item per listing. Your offer of a bonus for spending $50 won't work unless you have a listing for it at the bonus price and then people will try to buy just the bonus item at the reduced price. If this sounds confusing, that is how confusing your listings are at the moment.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't change your store logo, you store could be suspended unless you are actually part of the Tupperware Corporation. If you are simply a Tupperware dealer, you can't use their Registered Trademark for your store logo. Your store logo is your store banner showing the name and logo of your store.

I agree with Maggie, your items are really confusing. Are you saying you are selling a 99.00 bundle of all three items? If yes, that's not clear in your title or description!
TWeveryday

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why it cut off most of my question.

I could make a collage picture of all the items I'm including in each listing, and then also include the "close-up" pictures. That might be less confusing. And I'll try playing with the wording in the description, to be clear what I want customers to click on.

Basically, I'm trying to reward customers who tune into my page faithfully. And I want the customers order first, to be able to click on the best deal.

The rest of my question was, do I need to bother filling out the google attributes, since I'm the one funneling customers to my store?
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google attributes are for google shopping. If you can bring in buyers on your own, don't worry about it.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, you definitely need to get rid of the Tupperware logo/name as you are not the Tupperware company, you just are one of their sales people. Yes, you do know enough to be dangerous. You basically have only one listing and all of any potential buyers will think that they get all the things you have in the listings.

You asked about did you need google attributes since you would be funneling all your customers to your store. I'm not sure how you plan on doing that, but anyone in the 50 United States plus territories can buy here at eCRATER, and at your UK and AUS stores if you have them. Which means your listings have to be understandable to them. I guess it is up to you how to run your business, but if you are going to go to the bother of setting up a store, you should set it up with the thought that you will pull in business from all over for that you do need google attributes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: