eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How do I upgrade my basic package

View previous topic :: View next topic  
USACAMERAS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: How do I upgrade my basic package Reply with quote

Please 2 , things, why are my list not posting?
,,number 2, how do I upgrade to a premium package.

Thank you.. Question [/b]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your items are showing. You should fill in your About Us, and Terms page and write some sort of welcome for your home page.

Not sure what you are looking for in a 'premium' package, but ecrater doesn't have premium packages. You can pay extra for a different template and a few other things of your choice, but other than that, we all sell with the same 'package' and it all costs us the same - FREE.

Please remember that on ecrater, you will be responsible for promoting/marketing your products. Listing a bunch of stuff and then waiting for sales doesn't work very well here. You do need to work.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to your store admin and click on TEMPLATES on the left column of options, at the top of the Template page are the various premium templates you can choose from. They cost $10 per month and while they do look more professional than the basic templates I do not know if using one gets you better exposure or not. I assume that after you choose a premium format you will connect with eCRATER to make payment.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@USACAMERAS

You should also fill in the correct percentage for Florida Sales & Use tax. Your location says Miami FL, so you should be collecting (and remitting) on instate sales.

Basic Florida sales tax is 6%, plus the county optional Discretionary Sales Surtax. The complete list is here …

http://floridarevenue.com/Forms_library/current/dr15dssr15.pdf
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realie that you didn't ask for help with other things, but in checking your site, I noticed this description:

Quote:
LIKE NEW - BONUS 16 GB

Nikon-COOLPIX-P610-Digital-Camera-with-60x-Optical-Zoom-and-Built-In-Wi-Fi

Nikon COOLPIX P610 Digital Camera with 60x Optical Zoom and Built-In Wi-Fi

The title is this:
Quote:
BONUS 16GB CARD - MINT CONDITION - NIKON P610 BLACK-SHIPS FROM US

Putting in the same sentence in your description four times in a row isn't going to get you more eyes. You also have it listed as New other, see description. In one place you call it MINT and in another Like New. So is it New, Like New, or mint? If it has been used at all, it is no longer New, it is used. You may want to describe how long it was used for. New is generally self explanatory-brand new, still in original packaging. New Other is for when the item itself has not been used but it may have battered packaging or no packaging, etc.

One of the things an on-line seller never wants is to send their potential buyer away to research what they are selling. With the extremely minimal description you give of this camera, unless someone has been looking for this particular camera and knows it is what he wants and that the price is good, he will have no idea what this camera can do and what features it has. For a $380 camera, it had better have a lot more features than my digital that I picked up for ~$100. A seller needs to not only educate a potential buyers as to what features the item they are selling have but also they have to sell it. It isn't like the person can ask you in person what makes this camera special as opposed to the other ones you are selling. You have to tell them and that includes words and photos. While you have some photos, you don't say what a person ight be seeing in the photos at all. What is that rectangle that sticks out that looks like a mini - I pad? etc.

Not trying to knock you, just trying to help.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: