eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Tech Upgrade, maybe?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WIREDCATZ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:15 am    Post subject: Tech Upgrade, maybe? Reply with quote

Well, that's kind of a bummer. Maybe it's just me, but it seems the eCrater site is in need of a tech upgrade. It just seems very rudimentary. It's way behind sites like Etsy or Handmade Artists.

I guess you get what you pay for (or don't in this case).
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see the need for any kind of upgrade, but then I didn't come here looking for all the bells and whistles. Places like ebay just about gave me an ulcer before I left. Venues that give a lot expect you to toe the line so much more and they want to make changes supposedly for the sellers good, but I never recall them polling me to see what I needed. We do have a a thread here for suggestions that you can fill free to post on. As to a 'tech upgrade' you probably have to be a lot more specific as to what you are looking for. Ecrater has been responsive over the years, but they can't give us all we might want. But a tech upgrade is almost ambiguous in that it could mean many differenet things to different people. I'm just happy to have the site.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

back in the days when you just listed and waited for a bid or buy, I made lots of money online but the more complex the buying selling process gets the less I make. Once it was a good income. Now it is a negative hobby that requires constant attention and upgrading. I'm really glad eCRATER provides a simple site that doesn't require my constant attention.
GoneFunky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIREDCATZ you need to work on your listings - fix your titles to reflect what you are selling, add sizes as well. A title as "Fall Owl" will not attract a customer looking for an Owl Necklace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: