eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How Many Times Pay Monthly Selling Fees ??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrightLifeGate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: How Many Times Pay Monthly Selling Fees ?? Reply with quote

i paid my selling fees for November on NOV,27th .... today received email asked me to pay again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? Due date DEC,1th ...bill covers period starting NOV,25th ...
anyone received same email ask to pay selling fees ???
i sent them message will pay nothing ... will wait until next month when regular monthly invoice due ....
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading that sometimes a seller may be billed on a more frequent basis, but I can't find the link right now. Seems like there were several factors that could result in a weekly or biweekly billing cycle. You will need to contact eCRATER direct to learn your billing cycle and the reason.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now there is nothing in that store.
BrightLifeGate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SammysSupplies wrote:
Right now there is nothing in that store.

this is not the same account ..thanks
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if we could see your store that you are being billed on, we might be able to tell you more accurately. Generally the fees are paid monthly. The bill comes out around the 15/16th of the month. That bill covers the previous month from the 1st to the last day of the month so you chould have been paying your October bill. If you got your first bill then and didn't pay until the 27th and you are selling high ticket items that are racking up fees, they can bill you to be sure they get their fees in a more timely manner. If you don't pay your fees, you don't have to, but then your visiblity will go down very badly (to possibly invisible in Google Shopping). I would reccommend that you pay them and be done with it. They have their reasons and without knowing your type of inventory and prices, we can't help you other than repeating what they have said before about paying fees at odd times for those being bill specially.

Don't know what you have your fees set at, but with this being a very cheap place to sell on. I know I and many others are happy to pay our fees promptly when needed to be sure the team has the money they need to carry on this website for us.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: