eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

manage google attributes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mimi1223

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: manage google attributes Reply with quote

Hi I sale fashion jewelry I need help with goggle attributes I have upc no# I just don't know how to use attributes Missing required attributes for this product. Please include:
color
brand and upc/ean/jan.
Please fill out both the name and the value for attribute #1
The attribute #1 is not supported by eCRATER.
Please fill out both the name and the value for attribute #2
The attribute #2 is not supported by eCRATER.
You have to add at least one pair of name and value

Attribute Name
Attribute Value
?

I put the color in and the upc # thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mimi - I really can't tell what you are saying or having problems with. Do you have a brand for your jewelry? If so that should be in your listing, but the ones I looked at, I didn't see any. Do you have a manufacturers number for each of your items? If you order them in, it would probably be the catalog number. You say you also have the upc which is helpful. Other than my patterns, I tend to also put my upc in my description as well but there is no law about that.

Are you trying to do the attributes when you are listing on the bottom of your description on the listing page? Or are you trying to fill in the attributes page which you reach by clicking on the 'G' icon. It makes a difference in how you set them up.

Another attribute you need is size.

You need to input at least these three items: brand (such as Tiffany's), MPN (manufacturer's number), ISBN (books/media) or UPC (generally seen with the bar code).

There are certain ways that they need filled out. The name of the google attribute is never capitalized, but the value can be. If you are manually listing them in at the bottom of your descriptions it should look like this:

[!brand:Tiffany's!] absolutely NO space between the colon. Must have the exclamation marks front and back. So a Tiffany's ring attributes might look like this at least to start (since of I don't sell jewelry so I don't know all the attributes.)

[!brand:Tiffany's!]
[!mpn:23456!]
[!upc:012345678901!]
[!size:7!]
[!gender:women!]

I will quit there since I really don't know the attributes for jewelry and I don't want to steer you wrong.

I you are doing this on the 'G' icon google page, it looks like this:

Attribute Name Attribute Value
brand Tiffany's
mpn 23456
upc 012345678901
size 7
gender women

No exclamation marks, no colons, no brackets, and NO spaces at the beginning of the vaule box.

Hope this help.

By the way, because you have been asking questions on the forum, your hits are going to rise, not because of buyers looking but us checking out your store to see if it will give us clues on how to answer you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: