eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi Every one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pacemart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Hi Every one Reply with quote

Am just looking for alternative to eBay- am beginning to get pissed with them. Any help to do well on this platform is very appreciated.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Promote your store topics are one per seller. You can update it as often as you like but you can only have one. I see 3 already. You ask questions but no one is allowed to respond to you in that topic. That is solely for your promotional statements and announcements.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I left ebay years ago and I have no clue why others stay! Laughing

May I make a few suggestions. You really could use more photos of your items for sale so that people can see the back and top and bottoms of these items. You are allowed 10 photos and no extra fees to have that many, so no excuse not to. Your descriptions need to be beefed up to tell potential buyers more about the object and who is making them and why this type of design.

It looks like you have items from all over the world. Is this a charity you are selling for or are you doing this purely for profit? If a charity you really need to present that clearly and tell how much of the money (percentage)goes back to the makers. After seeing several of your items, I was expecting to see that in your about us page. I didn't find it and while you seem to have a lot of buzz words, it meant nothing to me. Lot's of fluff. Why do you sell what you do? How do your source what you sell? etc. Sorry, I just remember seeing mission statements like that back in my 'working' days that left everyone shaking their head and wondering what the business actually did. You need to say things like:

"We source our many and varied artistic craftwork pieces from around the world, from native workers that make these to support their families through ABC Aid Group. 20% of the profits go to the people that make the items to help them maintain a standard of living that allows them and their families to eat, have shelter and clothing along with health care as all citizens of this world should expect." ......This is just off the top of my head. Obviously not necessarily what your mission is. But if it is close to have that kind of About us page, and then more about the maker's that make the pieces (or are they just made in a factory somewhere for the tourist trade?) within the description of the listings would, I think, help to sell these products.

Lastly you indicate that you have been selling on ebay so I would guess that you know what it is going to cost to ship something to say Hawaii from Canada? I've heard that Canadian postage is out of sight expensive. No harm in actually having a postage fee per item since in reality there really is NO such thing as free postage.

Edited for my usual dyslexic spelling and word problems! Very Happy

Last edited by MoonwishesStore on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: Hi Every one Reply with quote

At first I will giving thanks for using eBay . Therefore, you will finding a way alternative eBay store. Why you are waiting for, Going to the amazon or other e shop store.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
At first I will giving thanks for using eBay . Therefore, you will finding a way alternative eBay store. Why you are waiting for, Going to the amazon or other e shop store.

Question Question Question Question Question

You do know you are on the ecrater website don't you? What is wrong with selling here? The OP said he is tired of selling on ebay so why tell him to go there?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: