eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Attributes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MountainHealthLine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: just modified title Reply with quote

I just put a space between 4oz to now say 4 oz and I had
C/S in the title and changed it to Cut and Sifted wrote them out maybe that will help. I also went thru and modified my listing words a little and took out some things made the information shorter. It's still on disapproved status
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MountainHealthLine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:57 am    Post subject: Google attributes google quality Reply with quote

I just had another question after reading someone else's post. No you have to put something down for each attribute? Like Brand, mpn, gtin, upc etc from the list and then put a value across from each one?

I've been trying to just put one thing on the right list and one thing on the left list. Does it matter?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I just had another question after reading someone else's post. No you have to put something down for each attribute? Like Brand, mpn, gtin, upc etc from the list and then put a value across from each one?

I've been trying to just put one thing on the right list and one thing on the left list. Does it matter?

Yes it matters. The attribute name goes on the left side, it is labeled Attribute Name and the value for that attribute goes on the right side and it is labeled Attribute Value.

When you mention Attribute #1 it means nothing to us as that would be different and depends on the person filling out the attributes. But whatever you have on line #1 attribute name, you need the value for it straight across on the same line #1 attribute value.

So for instance, I generally do my brands on the first line and ALL the attribute names MUST be in lower case, no capital letters and no spaces. In the value you can use capital letters but still no spaces before the word, and if more than one value, commas in between.

On Mine:

brand Vogue
mpn 1601
upc 031664216896
size 12
year 2001

etc. I usually put mine into the listing itself which requires html, the only place we can use it. So the above looks like this:

[!brand:Vogue!]
[!mpn:1601!]
[!upc:031664216896!]
[!size:12!]
[!year:2001!]

If you do it this way, you put it underneath your desription. I sell mostly sewing patterns, and don't have all the attributes in that I would put in, but this is a start.

The red exclamation point doesn't always disappear immediately. Sometimes it does, but for most of my items without a upc that I have the identifier_exists:false those red marks doen't seem to go anywhere and I am too busy to see if they show on GS. I do sell items with them at times but I do a lot of promoting on my own.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: