eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store suspended , No Reason
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The members of the community forum are sellers and unable to answer your questions regarding being suspended. While the eCRATER team does visit the forum to announce and explain new features, they do not respond to individual seller's questions here.

You MUST contact the eCRATER team direct from the contact link on the lower front page of https://ecrater.com

Just an FYI comment: It only took me about 2 minutes to see from your listing on "Every Place I Sell" that you already opened an eCRATER store with an eBay download that hasn't been touched since April of 2018. It's what I call a dump and run, meaning you uploaded all your inventory from eBay, then did nothing with it. If you are trying to open a 2nd store with the same eBay name, that will fail because it's against the terms of service. If you want an eCRATER store, you will need to return to your original store, clean up the inventory, and pay to change the name if you want a different name.

Simply deleting an old ecrater store in order to open a new store with the same eBay name for upload will also fail.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly what Sheila said. Also an FYI, It is better to start a NEW topic with a NEW thread than to start posting on a thread that was started and ended within March 2017. Many readers of the forum won't go to read a what is at times called a necro-thread, or a dead thread. Having your own thread in the suspended stores will get you more attention and having an old thread get restarted can get confusing as some will be answering the original poster and not you.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toysbyrena wrote:
you have my store suspended
I know I ended all my listing and have none now ut you did not suspend me can you help me put it back together I am a top-rated seller at eBay and not sure why you speeded me except that I had some bubbles listing when allowed and they the rules changed: and I could not find them and you let me get riid of the listing and land every time I have tried to get them to come here you failed me and I did not know why can you help me???

One of the problems with jumping into someone else's thread like you did may mean you won't get any help or responses. The questions you seem to be asking, only the ecrater team can tell you the answers to.

From looking at your about us page, I suspect that some of your problems is with the brands you sell, many of which need special permission to sell.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: