eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Global Editor doesn't allow me to edit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nanascloset816

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Global Editor doesn't allow me to edit Reply with quote

I'm sure there must be something I did wrong because although I have the UK listed for international, I can't seem to get the AU. Tried to edit, but now it looks like I have created a mess.

Any suggestions on Global Editor?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you were trying to do, but you have active UK and AU stores in addition to your US store. If you would tell us what you were trying to do with the Global Editor, someone here can probably explain what needs to be done.

You must take a look at your shipping! I looked at one item, a Lady Gaga scarf, and was only offered 2 methods of shipping, Library and Media. Neither of those rates are available to ship a scarf in the US. To use a Library rate, you MUST be a library. If you are not a library, you can NOT use that rate for ANY item. The media rate is ONLY available for a defined list of media items. You may have items in your eCrater store that qualify to be shipped via media mail, but you can't offer it in your store unless EVERY item in your store can be sent media mail.

The scarf probably could be sent via First Class Parcel, but you haven't activated that method.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: