eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google shopping calibration

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toy-island

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:43 am    Post subject: Google shopping calibration Reply with quote

Hello
I am not sure if someone know, but asking anyway Smile

ecrater puts our items in google shopping. Does he pay for our product's ads ?
I am not sure i understand how this advertising works, but lets assume that ecrater is willing to finance ad campaign for me up to $50, and lets assume i have 50 items in store.
so ecrater holds one ad for each product of mine till first click? (assuming for this example $1 per click).

If so, and lets say i have 25 popular products, and 25 less popular products,
so maybe its better for me to put in google shopping only the popular products ?
in this way i will get 2 exposures per product, instead one, which increases my selling chances.

Am i correct ? or i miss something ?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are missing something. Ecrater sends ALL our stores inventory to Google Shopping and the fees you may have to pay depend on whether you sell something or not via the ecrater marketplace. If you you start selling and don't pay the fees you accumulate (you don't actually have to) they will eventually drop you from the upload. eCRATER does not finance any ad campaigns for you. You choose of the fees 2.9, 5.9, up to 12.9% that you will pay and supposedly the higher you are willing to pay, the better marketing your store will get. I don't know as I have mine set at 2.9%. You get no choice as to what products will be in Google Shopping. They all should be assuming you listed them correctly with the correct attributes including, brand, MPN, and UPC.

Of course if you independently want to go to Google Adwords to pay for promoting your store that is your perogative. I never had much success with Adwords - actually no sales generated through them. I do most of my own promotion.

Not sure how you are getting away with selling knock-off Lego toys from China, but I'm sure eventually someone will notice and make you shut down the fake Lego toys.
toy-island

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply .
but i really dont understand why are you so disturbed with Lepin building block ?
As i told you before - this is NOT fake Lego. This is just another brand which makes
products which are look- a-like as Lego. Perfectly legal.
just like Citizen makes some watches that resemble Rolex.

and by the way, Lepin is of a very good quality.
buyers are very happy.

maybe you should try one Smile)
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may not think Lepin is 'fake' Lego but considering the Lepin boxes have the same pictures that Lego puts on their boxes, and changing the name from Star Wars to Star Plan, etc. isn't enough to make it different. Everything about the sets is the same except for the name and a few details on the boxes and you aren't even selling them in boxes! As far as I'm concermed and obviously could just be my opinion, you are selling pirated, fake Lego toys and undercutting the regular price of real Legos. A practice that is illegal here in the USA.

My kids played with plenty of real Legos growing up and at my age I have no desire to play with toys.
toy-island

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is your opinion and i respect it.
Here is my opinion:
When you were a kid, Lego sets were moderately priced.
Today, Sar Wars Lego advanced sets cost more than $1000 !!!
Would you buy such set ?
Todays kids can not afford those prices and that is too shame.
Why Lego charge thousands of dollars for plastic with trademark ?
because they CAN. They don't give a damn about kids, only their profit.

So there is a competition. Chinese competition. Who makes look-a-like Lego products, yes. But for affordable prices ! And the quality is as good as Lego's.
You can surf the net about it and read by yourself. Don't just take my word for it.

And now thousands of kids and adults can allow thrmselves to build blocks !

thats the point.

The reason i send without box is to make the orders even cheaper.
Original box makes the parcel bigger and heavier and adds tens of dollars to the cost of order.
However, I do provide an option to send in original box for those who wishes - it is written in my store.

The most important thing though is that selling Lepins IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL.

Anyway, I don't think we shall continue this discussion, because i don't think this is of an interest to the community.

Wish you all the best.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bahahaha, it's legal in china, but it aint legal in USA chappy.

lego is even filing lawsuits against them. everything is misspelled on your boxes and placing in bags is just to be able to pass US customs inspections.

it's 100% illegal in our country. your country doesn't respect copyright law and that idiotic mentality has been passed down to lemmings like yourself. it's just so funny to watch you squirm and try to defend your horseh*t fake products.

you know cheap toys can be made without copying another brand right? reported you to ecrater.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCrater is pretty good about forbidding foreign knock off's. Don't be surprised if you find you store suspended.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: