eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

God's Plan for Aging

View previous topic :: View next topic  
YourRainyDayBookStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: God's Plan for Aging Reply with quote

God's Plan for Aging

Most seniors never get enough exercise. In His Wisdom God decreed that seniors become forgetful so they would have to search for their glasses, keys and other things thus doing more walking. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God saw there was another need. In His Wisdom he made seniors lose coordination so they would drop things requiring them to bend, reach & stretch. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God considered the function of bladders and decided seniors would have additional calls of nature requiring more trips to the bathroom, thus providing more exercise. God looked down and saw that it was good.

So if you find as you age, you are getting up and down more, remember it's God's will. It is all in your best interest even though you mutter under your breath.

Important Facts To Remember As We Grow Older

Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Life is sexually transmitted.

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Men have 2 motivations: hunger and hanky panky, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow.

Please share this wisdom with others while I go to the bathroom.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny! LOL!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved it. Great laugh and I've passed it along to a friend who also had a good laugh.

RainyDay... thanks so much for your posting in the Lounge ... I always enjoy them!

Hope you have a nice Easter
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. Oh I hear you on a lot of that. Will be passing it on to friends as well. My son, young and not on water pills loves to tell me how long one roll of toilet paper lasts at his place compared to me and my water pills and near constant need to go to the bathroom. Too bad I probably won't live long enough to laugh at HIM when HE hits his 60's! I will remember it as just pure exercise from now on though! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: