eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Tupperware Eco Water Bottle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chin-1234

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: Tupperware Eco Water Bottle Reply with quote

At work, play or home, bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated all day long.
(I am selling original Tupperware Brands from Singapore and I get all my Products stocks from Singapore Tupperware Head Office.)
The Item is all brand new brought from the "Singapore Tupperware Brands Suppliers/ Distributor", can Guarantee that the item is all brand new and is in perfect good condition and the product is Real product directly from the manufacturer, it is really worth it to buy it online from me.

Eco Bottle

Sip and save. One small sip means one big step for the planet. Made of safe, non-toxic materials. Tested and proven safe for reuse. Has a screw-on cap to prevent leaks. Has an ergonomic shape for easy grip. Bring to your outdoor activities or use to store beverages in the fridge.

For 500mL Eco Bottle Colors: Pink , Red, Green, Blue | Dimensions: 4cm Width x 21 cm Height each |
For 310mL Eco Bottle Colors: Orange, Pink, Green, Purple | Dimensions: 3cm Width x 14cm Height each |

For Product Warrenty: This Products does have LifeTime Warrenty, but there is a few conditions to be met, in order to qualify for either "Lifetime Warrenty", or just "Few Years", "Few Months Warrenty".

Do Note that whether is it a "Lifetime Warrenty" or just "Few Years Warrenty", the conditions that stated below is the same for both type of Warrenty.

Note that: The "Lifetime" or "Few Years" warranty only covers
**Manufacturing defect" which means there is a defects on material or workmanship under normal or household non-commercial use.
**All Tupperware products carried under the Tupperware Trademarks are guaranteed to perform under normal domestic use for the lifetime of the product.
**The warranty will covered the above Tupperware product, or any part that, under normal domestic use, shows a manufacturing defect.
**Tupperware products are guaranteed for warranty against cracking, warping, peeling and chipping under normal domestic use.

Do Note That: "The warranty will not covered under this circumstances and also not Covered By The Lifetime Guarantee."
* If products touch the dishwasher element, stove-top burner or even hot metal objects, the heat can melt the product at the point of contact.
** If a product is knocked against or hit by a hard object or drops and breaks as a result, it is not replaceable.
**Damage caused to a part or product by accident, misuse or abuse of the product is not covered by the warranty.

Do Take Note
**THERE IS A ROOM FOR "NEGOTIATION FOR DELIVERY PRICE RATES".

Note that the Product can be exchange and replace for new item under the above conditions:
**It is due to the "Manufacturing Defects"
**If there is cracking, warping, peeling and chipping condition appeared due to Manufacturing Defects problem.
**Damage caused to a part or product is not by accident, misuse or abuse of the product and is covered by the warranty.

[b]Anyone that is interested in my Products please contact me personally or visit my product website "chin-1234.ecrater.com
[/b]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: