eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

need answers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the--party--store

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: need answers Reply with quote

I am starting a clothing boutique store. I just opened it up today, but it will not allow me to post on the forum as of yet. I am using an old account to see if I can get questions asked. Is there a time frame before we can post to the forum? My listings are not showing up on google, and I have the attributes all filled out. It says 2 hours, but it has been longer in that... Does it take longer for new accounts? I just can not remember.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't even have to have an opened store to post on the community forum. Many people open an account and either snoop or use it to ask questions before they open an actual store.

If you post the url to the store in question we can take a look and see if we can offer advice but blind we can't.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and sorry for the delay in getting into the forum. I couldn't find the exact answer, but there is a delay between opening a store and posting on the forum. You have always had to have a store before you could log into the forum which gives you access to ALL the forum and the ability to post on the forum. We began having people open a store for the sole purpose of coming on the forum to complain instead of contacting eCRATER, so the eCRATER staff added a delay time between opening a new store and having full access to the community.

As Maggie said, post a link to your new store and ask your questions. I don't remember the length of time for the delay AND we probably don't want to post it in the community, especially in one of the open to the public forums.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to keep the party store open and more filled out with inventory as well since you never finished it? If not, you might want to close it. Do your really have 10 copies of that lunch pail still?
the--party--store

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Are you going to keep the party store open and more filled out with inventory as well since you never finished it? If not, you might want to close it. Do your really have 10 copies of that lunch pail still?

Yes to both. I have been through hell and back over the last few years. Lots of tragedy. I am now rebuilding my life back. I see a need for both stores, and will be adding more inventory. Are we allowed to have more than one store?
the--party--store

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
Hello and sorry for the delay in getting into the forum. I couldn't find the exact answer, but there is a delay between opening a store and posting on the forum. You have always had to have a store before you could log into the forum which gives you access to ALL the forum and the ability to post on the forum. We began having people open a store for the sole purpose of coming on the forum to complain instead of contacting eCRATER, so the eCRATER staff added a delay time between opening a new store and having full access to the community.

As Maggie said, post a link to your new store and ask your questions. I don't remember the length of time for the delay AND we probably don't want to post it in the community, especially in one of the open to the public forums.

I see my products in Google now. However, I have filled out info, conditions, even added photos for each category... None of that show up. I have not made a logo yet, but not even my stores name appears either, not the items I have highlighted. The whole setup​ is so different the time before.

I still have a couple of tops to add, and more product will become available soon. Here is my link to my new store.

http://teresaleggingsboutique.ecrater.com
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure you can have more than one store. I was only asking to be sure it was up to date.

Just was checking out your search results. Here on ecrater in the marketplace, your items are showing by name as well as under clothes. I can't find them on google at all either in google organic or on google shopping. Google did, when I did a copy paste of the item name, asked if I meant 'drawstring' instead of 'draw string', so you might want to fix those. Did you do attributes for each of your listed products? I did find another seller of the lala shorts you are selling, but not yours. If your attributes are correct, they may just not have had enough time get listed. If you show us an example of your sttributes from one listing we can see if we can help you.

I did check and your Frozen lunch box from your party store is showing in google shopping.

Sorry about your last couple of rough years. Life happens and sometime life is hard. Hoping things go better now.
teresaleggingsboutique

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Sure you can have more than one store. I was only asking to be sure it was up to date.

Just was checking out your search results. Here on ecrater in the marketplace, your items are showing by name as well as under clothes. I can't find them on google at all either in google organic or on google shopping. Google did, when I did a copy paste of the item name, asked if I meant 'drawstring' instead of 'draw string', so you might want to fix those. Did you do attributes for each of your listed products? I did find another seller of the lala shorts you are selling, but not yours. If your attributes are correct, they may just not have had enough time get listed. If you show us an example of your sttributes from one listing we can see if we can help you.

I did check and your Frozen lunch box from your party store is showing in google shopping.

Sorry about your last couple of rough years. Life happens and sometime life is hard. Hoping things go better now.

It states in my profile that I am not listed in Google shopping because my store is less than 6 days old. I did include my attributes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: