eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Closing An Old Shop Forgot Password

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abundantbooks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Closing An Old Shop Forgot Password Reply with quote

Hello, six years ago our local fire department was selling t-shirts and we created an ecrater shop so people could order them online. We sold all our shirts and eventually forgot about the shop. Just today we got a check in the mail from someone ordering a vintage kids firefighter book we had listed! The book was sold in a silent auction years ago so we are refunding her money, but made me realize we need to close up that shop. The trouble is that I don't remember the password and I don't think the email account associated with it even exists anymore, plus, I don't remember what that email was. The fire chief who created the account is gone and I can't contact him. I am the chairperson of the fundraising committee and would like to clear this up. I just want to close out the shop.

What can I do? Any advice greatly appreciated, thank you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Go to the main ecrater.com page and click on the contact button. Tell ecrater the name of your shop and what you would like to do. They will be able to help you.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case you are having trouble finding the contact email, here it is: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

That is amazing that they figured even if they couldn't pay through regular channels like PayPal (or maybe you were only set up to take checks and MO) they 'bought' and paid for an item! But yes, that would be great to get that store closed up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: