eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New acc trying to import from ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toon-city

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: New acc trying to import from ebay Reply with quote

Hello: I'm new here. I'm trying to import my 500 listings from ebay. I keep getting a error message:

Error: This ebay name has been used in another store. You are not allowed to use it again in a different store.

I don't have any other account. ecrater won't return my emails to them. Does anybody out there have an idea of what to do? thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrater has a small staff and they don't always respond right away. I would give them a little time. They will get to you as soon as they can. Someone else may have a name like yours. Meanwhile one of the other sellers may be able to help you about the questions as well if they have experienced something similar.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of us 'old timers' were here before the ebay download was available so we transfered all our listing by had - for me that was over 6000 items! So hopefully one of the newer sellers can help you on this. Please remember that you will still have to go through each listing to tweak it to be sure it is in the write categoy, that the description is correct without references to winning auctions, etc. All shipping and handling info should be in your TOS page not in the descriptions unless there is something of particular note in one of the items like it would need an oversized load big rig to move it, just the oddball stuff that only pertains to the one item.

Ecrater team answers all emails eventually, usually within 1-3 days. I don't recall ever seeing a 'canned' response. Are you sure you never tried to sign up with this seller name in the past and used an ebay download to stock your store?

Welcome - hope you do well here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: