eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Rare Concert Posters Photos & Original Music Memorabilia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bstreetmusicart

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:12 pm    Post subject: Rare Concert Posters Photos & Original Music Memorabilia Reply with quote

Bstreetmusicart

Last edited by Bstreetmusicart on Tue May 09, 2017 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

You might want to move the majority of your post to the Promote Your Store thread. This is basically a hello thread and a I'm new and need help thread. I don't use the Promote thread so I don't know what all happens with your posts there, but I'm sure will be happy to tell you.
Bstreetmusicart

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Rare Concert Posters Photos & Original Music Memorabilia Reply with quote

Thanks for writing.

Last edited by Bstreetmusicart on Tue May 09, 2017 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Re-introductions in the community area never hurt anyone. You responded so my promotion worked obviously. Right? What your personal methods are differ from mine. They are also irrelevant to me....Thanks for writing.

You wrote a post as if you were brand new here, didn't realize that you had been here for at least 2 years already. As to the fact I responded, all I was responding to was the fact that you had posted a promotional thread in the wrong place. So no, your promotion didn't 'work' at least with me as I am not someone that would buy your type of goods at all.

But as my thoughts are irrelevant to you, I won't bother posting to you anymore other than to say, you need to use the forums correctly. That isn't my opinion, but the reason the threads are in many different sections.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Since you had already edited your post I can't comment on what you had written.

I looked at your listing for a Grateful Dead poster. You mention Winners pay $2 shipping. There are no winners on eCRATER. There are buyers and sellers. If you did a download from eBay you will need to edit out the eBay terminology or you will have confused buyers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: