eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My buyer writes that he can not leave me a positive feedback

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsEcu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject: My buyer writes that he can not leave me a positive feedback Reply with quote

My buyer writes that he can not leave me a positive feedback. He writes that he can not enter and find where to leave a review for me. How can he leave an assessment for me? Question
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: My buyer writes that he can not leave me a positive feed Reply with quote

MsEcu wrote:
My buyer writes that he can not leave me a positive feedback. He writes that he can not enter and find where to leave a review for me. How can he leave an assessment for me? Question
It appears your customer has left feedback.

Once a sale is complete, eCRATER sends the buyer an email with a link where they can leave feedback for the transaction. If they do not leave feedback, they receive a second email several weeks later with the link so they can leave feedback. If they did not see the email, they may need to check their spam folder. Using the link is the only way they can leave feedback.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There must have been something funky going on for awhile. My last FB that I received said this:

Quote:
I tried to leave a very positive feedback , but your comment section wouldn't let me.
LOL Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: